Crow
By Crow | Jun 26 2016 5:07 PM
Krazy: Again,

no words can describe...
The ADB committee just changed its policy on 8/28/2016
No communication with admin. Ever.
admin
By admin | Jun 26 2016 5:08 PM
Krazy: But nowhere does the bible say that having one perversion means you have them all. That is clearly extrabiblical.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Krazy
By Krazy | Jun 26 2016 5:19 PM
admin: Again, they're both "unnatural". They're one in the same.
Crow
By Crow | Jun 26 2016 5:22 PM
Krazy: You seriously don't understand how one unnatural act can be disconnected from another.

This is usually found in people with mental abnormalities.
Crow
By Crow | Jun 26 2016 5:28 PM
Krazy: Just wondering, but do you believe all forms of sexual degeneracy and non-reproductive sex should be punishable by death?
Krazy
By Krazy | Jun 26 2016 5:29 PM
Crow: You seriously don't understand how one unnatural act can be disconnected from another
I understand the difference in definitions. I'm just saying if somebody's one, he's usually the other.
admin
By admin | Jun 26 2016 5:30 PM
Krazy: Again, you're saying that, not God. So why aren't you open to changing your mind on it?
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Krazy
By Krazy | Jun 26 2016 5:48 PM
admin: Genesis 19 and Judges 19 present sodomites as extremely aggressive and predatorial. Pedophiles are the same thing - they prey on people. And it is a fact that statistically speaking, there are a lot more pedophiles as homos, despite homosexuality representing like 2% of the population or something.
admin
By admin | Jun 26 2016 5:52 PM
Krazy: I feel like you're a bit misinformed about your statistics there. And you're really stretching verses with your own interpretation.
Let's revive the forums!
Krazy
By Krazy | Jun 26 2016 5:52 PM
Crow: Just wondering, but do you believe all forms of sexual degeneracy and non-reproductive sex should be punishable by death?
Beastiality, incest, homosexuality, pedophilia, all of those.

Just to be clear though, they have to actually commit the act. Thoughts don't qualify.
Krazy
By Krazy | Jun 26 2016 5:54 PM
admin: And you're really stretching verses with your own interpretation
Even if that's true. It's an essentially non-issue. The main deal is that it's all bad
Crow
By Crow | Jun 26 2016 6:00 PM
Krazy: So even though the bible has the same punishments for adultery, you don't find adultery to be worthy of a death sentence?

Also the bible explicitly states that thinking of an impure act is just as bad as doing it.

Here's another question. Would you say I am going to hell if I died right now?
Krazy
By Krazy | Jun 26 2016 6:12 PM
Crow: So even though the bible has the same punishments for adultery, you don't find adultery to be worthy of a death sentence
I do.

Also the bible explicitly states that thinking of an impure act is just as bad as doing it
As far as it making us worthy of hell, yes. And that was the point Jesus made. But the OT law only punished actions. If it punished thoughts everybody would die.

Here's another question. Would you say I am going to hell if I died right now?
I don't know. Do you trust in Jesus Christ as your Savior?
Crow
By Crow | Jun 26 2016 6:13 PM
Krazy: I don't know. Do you trust in Jesus Christ as your Savior?

No.
Krazy
By Krazy | Jun 26 2016 6:17 PM
Crow: Then yeah, you're going to be constantly burning in pain for eternity. You don't have to go there. Just accept His gift. He died for you.
Crow
By Crow | Jun 26 2016 6:17 PM
I do.

The biblical definition of adultery includes all non marital sex.

Would you support having your 16 years of age daughter being sentenced to death for having non marital sex?
Crow
By Crow | Jun 26 2016 6:19 PM
Krazy: I know you are going to hell. Know how?

The bible states that all who say another person will go to hell, will go to hell themselves without chance of redemption. Look it up.
Crow
By Crow | Jun 26 2016 6:21 PM
Crow: ^ This is actually said 2-3 times in the bible. Two are interpretative, and one just outright says you are going to hell if you judge others in the place of God.
Krazy
By Krazy | Jun 26 2016 6:25 PM
Crow: Look it up.
Where is it?
Crow
By Crow | Jun 26 2016 6:25 PM
Now that is the direct biblical outrage on judging others.

Jesus taught on multiple occasions that one should always cast love, and never pass judgement until one is themselves perfect. Who is perfect besides God according to the bible?

Page: 123456789Most Recent