EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

Orlando shooting

< Return to subforum
Page: 123459Most Recent
Bi0Hazard
By Bi0Hazard | Jun 26 2016 3:40 PM
Krazy: It used to be American law to put homosexuals to death.
I am glad its not that way anymore.
Thumbs up from:
Bi0Hazard
By Bi0Hazard | Jun 26 2016 3:48 PM
Krazy: According to Christianity, we are all sinners/criminals in the eyes of God, and we don't have authority to judge others for being gay. Your supposed to love your enemies(if you consider Gays as your enemies), not want them dead.
Clearly, Jesus just responded in a way to shut them up.
He would respond the same to the shooters that killed those gays.
They should never have been sodomites.
God is forgiving, and loves you regardless of your sexual orientation.
admin
By admin | Jun 26 2016 3:59 PM
Krazy: Obviously I consider it a tragedy, although I think I've made my views on the topic clear already.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Krazy
By Krazy | Jun 26 2016 4:15 PM
Bi0Hazard: According to Christianity, we are all sinners/criminals in the eyes of God,...
What does this have to do with sodomites being put to death? If you are implying that we shouldn't have any laws because "We're all sinners" then that is foolish.

...and we don't have authority to judge others for being gay.
Jesus commanded us to judge (John 7:24). As long as it's not hypocritical judging, we should do it (Matthew 7:5).

Your supposed to love your enemies(if you consider Gays as your enemies), not want them dead.
Your supposed to have laws too. God instituted the death penalty for a reason.

He would respond the same to the shooters that killed those gays
I'm not sure how you would know that, but okay.

God is forgiving, and loves you regardless of your sexual orientation
So we shouldn't have any laws, because "God is forgiving"? Yes, He will give eternal life to all who believe in Jesus Christ as their Savior (John 3:16), but we still have laws and punishments.
Krazy
By Krazy | Jun 26 2016 4:21 PM
admin: Obviously I consider it a tragedy, although I think I've made my views on the topic clear already
I wouldn't consider it a tragedy if 50 pedophiles died. Or murderers. Or rapists. That just makes the community a lot safer. Again, Orlando is a bit better off now after the shooting. I don't believe in vigilanteeism, but it's good that they're gone.
Crow
By Crow | Jun 26 2016 4:24 PM
Krazy: A pedophile is someone who sexually molests children. A rapist is someone who sexually molests anyone.

Do you have proof that even three of those people ever sexually molested anyone?

You aren't some closet fag, are you?
The ADB committee just changed its policy on 8/28/2016
No communication with admin. Ever.
admin
By admin | Jun 26 2016 4:25 PM
Crow: A pedophile is someone who sexually molests children.
No, that's a child molester. A pedophile is somebody sexually attracted to children.
Like, just because you're attracted to dogs, say, doesn't mean it isn't your choice whether to screw one or not.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Crow
By Crow | Jun 26 2016 4:26 PM
Thumbs up from:
admin
By admin | Jun 26 2016 4:27 PM
Krazy: I would. There are better ways of dealing with those people. Heck, I wouldn't even want to see the shooter put to death. People make light of death more tragically than anything else.
Let's revive the forums!
Bi0Hazard
By Bi0Hazard | Jun 26 2016 4:28 PM
admin: Because you oppose the Death Penalty.
Crow
By Crow | Jun 26 2016 4:29 PM
admin: Um, okay, but I am going to stick with how my people have traditionally used the word. I do not wish to culturally appropriate myself.

Anyways

Attracted to same sex = attracted to children?
admin
By admin | Jun 26 2016 4:31 PM
Crow: No. Homosexuality = attracted to same sex. Homosexuals as well as heterosexuals (and bisexuals etc) may be pedophiles. There's no correlation.
Let's revive the forums!
Bi0Hazard
By Bi0Hazard | Jun 26 2016 4:35 PM
Krazy: Overall, I just think the death penalty for homosexuality would be a cruel and unusual punishment. Many believe that even a murder shouldn't be put to death.
I believe in laws, but how you view homosexuals is outrageous.
Crow
By Crow | Jun 26 2016 4:36 PM
admin: No shit.

It was intentional sarcasm, because Krazy seems to think homosexuality = liking children.
Krazy
By Krazy | Jun 26 2016 4:45 PM
All homos are pedophiles. I don't care what anybody says.

The only few stories that homosexuals are talked about in the Bible are in Genesis 19 and Judges 19. And in both of those passages, they are presented as extremely aggressive and raped and killed people. They prey on people. They're very unsafe to be around.
admin
By admin | Jun 26 2016 4:46 PM
Krazy: It's this "don't care what anybody says" attitude that worries me about some people.
Thumbs up from:
Let's revive the forums!
Krazy
By Krazy | Jun 26 2016 4:50 PM
admin: It's this "don't care what anybody says" attitude that worries me about some people
What I mean is, I'll take God's word for it rather than anybody else's.
Bi0Hazard
By Bi0Hazard | Jun 26 2016 4:51 PM
Krazy: All homos are pedophiles. I don't care what anybody says.
Ok, lets test that.

Pedophile definition- a person who is sexually attracted to children.
Homosexual- a person who is sexually attracted to people of their own sex.
There seems to be a difference in the definitions, one is attracted to children, the other is attracted to someone of the same gender.

So your statement that, "All homos are pedophiles" is:
admin
By admin | Jun 26 2016 4:53 PM
Krazy: Even if that were valid, I don't remember the bit where God said "And thou shalt treat all homosexuals as pedophiles, for they are so".
Thumbs up from:
Let's revive the forums!
Krazy
By Krazy | Jun 26 2016 5:06 PM
The Bible gives two categories of sexuality: normal, and abnormal. If your normal, there's only one kind of normal. If your abnormal, then there's a wide range of perversions, and they likely go into many different kinds under that category, since it's only one category.
Page: 123456789Most Recent