EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

Orlando shooting

< Return to subforum
Page: 12349Most Recent
Krazy
By Krazy | Jun 26 2016 8:27 AM
What do you guys think about it?

I'm not sad over those homosexuals dying since they deserve it. But people shouldn't try to take the law into their own hands though.
Dassault Papillon
By Dassault Papillon | Jun 26 2016 9:36 AM
Krazy: ^Did you really just say that?
Crow
By Crow | Jun 26 2016 11:00 AM
Hypocritical stance.

Saying homosexuals deserve to die, then claiming no man should pass judgement but God.

God finds people who advocate things like the OP to be disgraceful and ignorant. What was all that talk about compassion and forgiveness for anyways?
The ADB committee just changed its policy on 8/28/2016
No communication with admin. Ever.
Crow
By Crow | Jun 26 2016 11:10 AM
I just love imagining an anthropomorphic God shaking his head at all the cowards who hide behind his name. He gave mankind a backbone for a reason.

Just sad pitiful maggots staining humanity with their self-hatred and bigotry. Killing these roaches would really be doing God's work.
Bi0Hazard
By Bi0Hazard | Jun 26 2016 1:17 PM
Krazy: I'm not sad over those homosexuals dying since they deserve it. But people shouldn't try to take the law into their own hands though.
What do you mean by deserve it? They weren't criminals. If your going by the bible, Jesus speaks against what you are saying.
Here is an example:
4 They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.

5 Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?

6 This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.

7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

8 And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.

9 And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.

10 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?

11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

John 8:4-11 KJV

What do you guys think about it?
It should never have happened.
Dassault Papillon
By Dassault Papillon | Jun 26 2016 1:19 PM
Crow: I obviously disagree with his "Those f@gs deserved to die" talk, but passing judgment on behalf of God is possible if you know what God wants (if He leaves behind a written work telling people about Him) and if you can thus conclude that X behaviour is outside of what God wants.
Crow
By Crow | Jun 26 2016 2:05 PM
Dassault Papillon: Well God never wrote a book, unless you include some of the legendary unorthodox works that are maintained to be written by God.

The closest thing in the Christian religion to having a legitimate word of God, are the four gospels on Jesus. As we all know, Jesus strayed away from taking political or social stances, outside of preaching for love and forgiveness.

Thumbs up from:
Krazy
By Krazy | Jun 26 2016 3:04 PM
Bi0Hazard: What do you mean by deserve it?
You know what I mean.

They weren't criminals.
In whose eyes: man or God's?

If your going by the bible, Jesus speaks against what you are saying.
Here is an example:...John 8:4-11 KJV

Thank you for using the King James Version. The God of the OT is the same God of the NT. Jesus didn't abolish the death penalty. He established it (Genesis 9:6; Leviticus 20:13) Jesus was simply exposing the hypocrisy of the Pharisees. They just wanted to trick God into breaking the OT law. They didn't really care if the woman got the death penalty. I mean, where was the man in adultery? Clearly, Jesus just responded in a way to shut them up. He wasn't saying nor did say "No more death penalty." God did make exceptions for some people who deserved death according to OT law. Moses, David, and Paul were all murderers; yet, God sparred them, and they wrote 1/3rd of the Bible. But these are the exceptions, not the rule. In general, murder is punishable by death. If you believe that the God of the New Testament is different from the old, read the Book of Revelation. That's in the New Testament, I'm sure you know.

It should never have happened.
They should never have been sodomites.
Krazy
By Krazy | Jun 26 2016 3:05 PM
I didn't mean to thumbs-up Stag's post. Disregard that.
Crow
By Crow | Jun 26 2016 3:08 PM
Krazy: You know what I mean.

Your lack of communication skills never ceases to amaze.

You know what I mean.

You know what he meant.

Your eyes, unless you are so content to be a sheep.

Crow
By Crow | Jun 26 2016 3:09 PM
Krazy: Why thank you! It will be immortalized in my profile record.
Crow
By Crow | Jun 26 2016 3:10 PM
God frames life as the endless pursuit of wisdom.

Certain types of Christian view wisdom as believing everything God supposedly says without question.

In my mind that makes certain types of Christians disgraceful cockroaches.
Krazy
By Krazy | Jun 26 2016 3:10 PM
To be honest, Orlando is a safer place after that shooting took place. There's 50 less sodomites. 50 less predators.
Crow
By Crow | Jun 26 2016 3:12 PM
Krazy: It feels good to be controversial.

You probably have this nice tingly feeling going on inside you.
Krazy
By Krazy | Jun 26 2016 3:14 PM
Crow: Your eyes, unless you are so content to be a sheep.
I love being a sheep.

I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.
John 10:11
Crow
By Crow | Jun 26 2016 3:14 PM
Krazy: It feels good to be controversial.

Crow
By Crow | Jun 26 2016 3:16 PM
Krazy: I love being a sheep.

And the good sheep has lost his way. All that self-hatred can really make a person feel empty inside.
Krazy
By Krazy | Jun 26 2016 3:18 PM
Crow: It feels good to be controversial.

Don't call me controversial if you got banned.
Crow
By Crow | Jun 26 2016 3:21 PM
Krazy: Talk sense m8.

You are controversial though. It must make you feel good, to preach hate instead of love?
Krazy
By Krazy | Jun 26 2016 3:33 PM
Crow: You are controversial though. It must make you feel good, to preach hate instead of love?
It used to not be controversial though. It used to be American law to put homosexuals to death. And it was a felony in all fifty states to be homosexual up until the 1960s, not that long ago. It was even still a crime until 2003.
Page: 123456789Most Recent