EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

OFFICIAL BUG THREAD

< Return to subforum
Page: 1234567813Most Recent
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Oct 5 2014 8:50 AM
Blackflag: It's also important to verify with others that they are suffering from the same bug.
Hence, why bug reports are left open and not closed through personal message.
admin
By admin | Oct 5 2014 8:50 AM
Blackflag: This is true.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Oct 5 2014 8:51 AM
Blackflag: Not really, if someone is suffering the same thing, they are welcome to post it here.
admin
By admin | Oct 5 2014 9:06 AM
Blackflag: Sometimes they might look here and be like "oh yeah, that did happen to me!"

Actually I don't even believe that myself too much. We survived for the longest time without any kind of stickied bug thread.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Oct 5 2014 9:08 AM
admin: i think u secretly like me lars ;)
admin
By admin | Oct 5 2014 9:10 AM
Blackflag: Off topic. If you don't have something constructive to say, could you please learn not to say anything?
Let's revive the forums!
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Oct 5 2014 9:11 AM
admin: LOL
admin
By admin | Oct 5 2014 9:12 AM
Blackflag: I mean it. Educate yourself on the art of being silent when there is nothing to be said.
Let's revive the forums!
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Oct 5 2014 9:16 AM
While we're talking about bugs, this post somehow just magically appeared
http://www.edeb8.com/forum/EDEB8.com+Site/416/1
admin
By admin | Oct 5 2014 9:18 AM
Blackflag: Typically that happens when somebody refreshes the page after posting.

(normally I'd delete duplicates like that but I'll leave that one up so people know what Csareo is on about)
Let's revive the forums!
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Oct 6 2014 12:24 AM
If you give over 400 feedback without over 400 of reasoning your vote is still only worth 1 point
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Oct 6 2014 1:25 AM
If you are blocked by a user there is no way to block them back
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Oct 6 2014 1:26 AM
if a user who has blocked you makes a post, then all posts below it appear in italics in the thread.
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Oct 7 2014 6:03 AM
http://pastebin.com/RprC5XWt
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Oct 7 2014 6:04 AM
admin: the pastebin is the problem that I have, explained in detail. the other bugs above are related but not separate.
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Oct 7 2014 6:05 AM
admin: *related but not the same
admin
By admin | Oct 7 2014 6:35 AM
Blackflag: (this one's intentional btw)
Let's revive the forums!
admin
By admin | Oct 7 2014 6:37 AM
Will look into unblocking issues.
Let's revive the forums!
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Oct 7 2014 6:46 AM
admin: which one
admin
By admin | Oct 7 2014 7:37 AM
Blackflag: The one which I replied to in that post. If you click on the name in the reply it takes you to the post I was replying to. If you mouse over it and the post is on the same page, the post is highlighted.
Let's revive the forums!
Page: 12345678910111213Most Recent