EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

OFFICIAL BUG THREAD

< Return to subforum
Page: 110111213Most Recent
admin
By admin | May 24 2015 9:17 PM
Teaistooshort: Added to my feature request list: notifications remove themselves after 8 seconds. :)
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Teaistooshort
By Teaistooshort | May 24 2015 9:20 PM
admin: That is way to long I am goi g to go with redirect to comment posted pls.

Although I have no idea if I will stay I am just fairly bored and was looking to chill.
admin
By admin | May 24 2015 9:37 PM
Teaistooshort: Kinda figured. Still, it's useful feedback. Our old notification you actually had to dismiss before you could continue lol. Some peeps around here may remember that one.

Redirect to comment posted is more difficult and already on my mid-term plans - the difficulty is integrating this with the pagination system and such. But it's worth doing at some stage.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Teaistooshort
By Teaistooshort | May 24 2015 9:42 PM
admin: You can just redirect to last page. Since people already know what they posted.
admin
By admin | May 24 2015 9:43 PM
Teaistooshort: Difficulty is that the last page may or may not change after posting depending on a user's pagination preferences.
Let's revive the forums!
admin
By admin | May 24 2015 9:46 PM
admin: BTW, this is also why directly after posting, the "most recent" button redirects to the second-to-most recent
Let's revive the forums!
Teaistooshort
By Teaistooshort | May 24 2015 9:48 PM
admin: Ahhh like PPP? I think that would be okay though.
Page: 12345678910111213Most Recent