EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

New Members Thread: Welcome to EDEB8.com!

< Return to subforum
Page: 12Most Recent
admin
By admin | Aug 27 2015 10:46 PM
Let's not forget that this thread still exists
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
condeelmaster
By condeelmaster | Jan 27 2016 10:21 AM
Hi! I joined this page like a week ago, but I just discovered the forum section hahaha

My name is Rodrigo. I'm an engineering student. Hope to have some good debates here !! Cheers!
Rodrigo!
admin
By admin | Jan 27 2016 7:05 PM
condeelmaster: Welcome :)
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
xorg
By xorg | Nov 19 2016 6:05 PM
Hi, guys, i'm xorg and i like debating because it helps increase my skills and provides me with the perspective or other people
Ajgibson
By Ajgibson | Jun 1 2017 9:09 AM
]So my name is Andrew I am a ex high school and college debater. I am looking for an outlet to keep it going cause i do miss the competition. I would be new to typing debate but really hoping this is still a active site cause i do want to be involved.
Miles_Donahue
By Miles_Donahue | Jun 11 2017 4:54 AM
Hello! I enjoy debating philosophy and science, and I would like to develop my skills in debating politics and current issues.
mtha123
By mtha123 | Feb 17 2018 7:23 AM
Hey, I'm new here I guess......so um wassup :D
piotr skrzyp
By piotr skrzyp | Dec 1 2018 2:01 PM
Nice to meet You all. I guess the most normal and boring person here. I love debating...and hopefully You will discover me more durning debates ! Good luck to all my future rivals already.
Johannes
By Johannes | Dec 2 2018 1:04 PM
Hello all, my name is John and I am a Catholic High school student who is 16 years of age. I have recently gotten more into debate and lean conservative on most social issues but am much more central on a lot of other topics, such as economics. Hopefully, I will have a chance to debate a lot of you! Thanks.
Thumbs up from:
KickTheCan
By KickTheCan | Mar 13 2019 8:45 PM
Hi, I am KickTheCan. Check out my profile which tells you a little about me. I am a hardcore debater and enjoy a good to 'n fro with respect to others' opinions I hasten to add. I don't do Facebook or Twitter, or any of those types of platforms so was pleased to find a debating site that one can join without the trolls on those kinds of places. Bear with me if I make some mistakes on trying to navigate this site as a newbie and don't quite get it right each time.
nzlockie
By nzlockie | Mar 13 2019 8:53 PM
KickTheCan: Hi KTC! Welcome!

It's always rather quiet in the fields but if you accept or start a debate im sure someone will jump in!
KickTheCan
By KickTheCan | Mar 13 2019 9:01 PM
nzlockie: Well, thanks. Will try joining various debates and see how it goes later today. Just get a hang on how the site works aswell.
rward81698
By rward81698 | Aug 3 2020 8:39 AM
Hello! My name is Rob, and I am new to this community and new to debating. I am here to be able to hopefully learn the basics of debating, and improve myself from there. Feel free to check out my profile to learn more about me.
Gekk
By Gekk | Aug 7 2020 6:09 PM
My name is Brandon, I was looking for a small knit community to debate in and this seems like a good community to be a part of even if it is small.
Wylted
By Wylted | Aug 30 2020 2:13 AM
rward81698: Hey
Page: 12Most Recent