EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

New Members Thread: Welcome to EDEB8.com!

< Return to subforum
Page: 12Most Recent
admin
By admin | Aug 28 2015 10:46 AM
Let's not forget that this thread still exists
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
condeelmaster
By condeelmaster | Jan 27 2016 11:21 PM
Hi! I joined this page like a week ago, but I just discovered the forum section hahaha

My name is Rodrigo. I'm an engineering student. Hope to have some good debates here !! Cheers!
Rodrigo!
admin
By admin | Jan 28 2016 8:05 AM
condeelmaster: Welcome :)
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
xorg
By xorg | Nov 20 2016 7:05 AM
Hi, guys, i'm xorg and i like debating because it helps increase my skills and provides me with the perspective or other people
Ajgibson
By Ajgibson | Jun 1 2017 9:09 PM
]So my name is Andrew I am a ex high school and college debater. I am looking for an outlet to keep it going cause i do miss the competition. I would be new to typing debate but really hoping this is still a active site cause i do want to be involved.
Miles_Donahue
By Miles_Donahue | Jun 11 2017 4:54 PM
Hello! I enjoy debating philosophy and science, and I would like to develop my skills in debating politics and current issues.
mtha123
By mtha123 | Feb 17 2018 8:23 PM
Hey, I'm new here I guess......so um wassup :D
piotr skrzyp
By piotr skrzyp | Dec 2 2018 3:01 AM
Nice to meet You all. I guess the most normal and boring person here. I love debating...and hopefully You will discover me more durning debates ! Good luck to all my future rivals already.
Johannes
By Johannes | Dec 3 2018 2:04 AM
Hello all, my name is John and I am a Catholic High school student who is 16 years of age. I have recently gotten more into debate and lean conservative on most social issues but am much more central on a lot of other topics, such as economics. Hopefully, I will have a chance to debate a lot of you! Thanks.
Thumbs up from:
KickTheCan
By KickTheCan | Mar 14 2019 9:45 AM
Hi, I am KickTheCan. Check out my profile which tells you a little about me. I am a hardcore debater and enjoy a good to 'n fro with respect to others' opinions I hasten to add. I don't do Facebook or Twitter, or any of those types of platforms so was pleased to find a debating site that one can join without the trolls on those kinds of places. Bear with me if I make some mistakes on trying to navigate this site as a newbie and don't quite get it right each time.
nzlockie
By nzlockie | Mar 14 2019 9:53 AM
KickTheCan: Hi KTC! Welcome!

It's always rather quiet in the fields but if you accept or start a debate im sure someone will jump in!
KickTheCan
By KickTheCan | Mar 14 2019 10:01 AM
nzlockie: Well, thanks. Will try joining various debates and see how it goes later today. Just get a hang on how the site works aswell.
Page: 12Most Recent