EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

< Return to subforum
Page: 12Most Recent
admin
By admin | Oct 2 2016 4:51 AM
Bi0Hazard: Water guns are ok XD

I don't understand why anyone wouldn't be afraid of something designed to kill people. Luckily there aren't too many guns around here for me to touch.
Thumbs up from:
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Bi0Hazard
By Bi0Hazard | Oct 2 2016 4:56 AM
admin: Water guns are ok XD
I meant firearms.
I don't understand why anyone wouldn't be afraid of something designed to kill people.
Well, if you are use to them(maybe your hobby), then its different.
Luckily there aren't too many guns around here for me to touch.
If you wanted to buy a handgun right now, could you? Do they sell any within your area?
admin
By admin | Oct 2 2016 5:35 AM
Bi0Hazard: I could probably get a rifle. Handguns - I mean really what on earth would I use as my reason for getting one? There's no way a handgun is useful as a hobby. If I joined a gun club or a hunting club and I did a lot of safety stuff then maybe, but I'd have to come up with one hell of an excuse.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Bi0Hazard
By Bi0Hazard | Oct 2 2016 5:56 AM
admin: So, you need a reason? And self defense isn't an adequate one?
admin
By admin | Oct 2 2016 6:00 AM
Bi0Hazard: Pretty much. Guns are not defensive as I've pointed out many times before. At best they're a deterrent, even so a very poor one. Which makes it all the crazier for me that some people want to conceal their guns. It really is a cowboy mentality.
Thumbs up from:
Let's revive the forums!
Bi0Hazard
By Bi0Hazard | Oct 16 2016 10:36 AM
@admin
@Famousdebater
My Hands Are Yuge
Do you favor free trade? or more protectionist trade policy?
admin
By admin | Oct 16 2016 10:39 AM
Bi0Hazard: I don't like unregulated trade. Governments must retain sovereignty. However I believe in economically competitive international trade. So keep fair regulations and no to trade courts, but other than that I'm all in favor of free trade.
Let's revive the forums!
Bi0Hazard
By Bi0Hazard | Oct 16 2016 10:44 AM
admin: Do you oppose globalization?
Bi0Hazard
By Bi0Hazard | Oct 16 2016 10:47 AM
admin: I guess a better question to ask is, what do you mean by governments retaining sovereignty?
admin
By admin | Oct 16 2016 10:47 AM
Bi0Hazard: Insofar as it is at odds with self-determination, yes. But I believe technology and economic capacity which brings people together is a good thing, so that part of globalization I fully support.
Let's revive the forums!
admin
By admin | Oct 16 2016 10:49 AM
Bi0Hazard: I mean that many trade deals take responsibility for regulating that trade away from the people and into the hands of trade courts. They also may impose fines on governments that break the deal. These kinds of provisions, in my mind, break the fundamental principles of democracy and good governance.
Let's revive the forums!
Bi0Hazard
By Bi0Hazard | Dec 3 2016 10:12 AM
admin: On free trade deals, are you for or against the Trans-pacific partnership (TPP)?
admin
By admin | Dec 3 2016 10:13 AM
Bi0Hazard: Against
Let's revive the forums!
Bi0Hazard
By Bi0Hazard | Dec 3 2016 10:18 AM
admin: Why? Is it because multinational corporations will benefit at the expense of workers by shipping jobs to lower wage countries? or do you just think there is too many hidden stipulations in the deal (no trust)?
admin
By admin | Dec 3 2016 10:20 AM
Bi0Hazard: More the former.
Let's revive the forums!
Mharman
By Mharman | Feb 12 2018 4:00 PM
derp
With Liberty and Justice for all!
nerdgeek
By nerdgeek | Sep 28 2018 4:44 AM
Do you think that world peace, meaning total peace, and unity, is possible?
Page: 12Most Recent