EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

King of the Hill

< Return to subforum
Page: 12Most Recent
admin
By admin | Jan 22 2017 11:00 PM
In this game, you need to plant your flag on an imaginary hill. Come up with hilarious ways to get the previous poster's flag down and put your own flag on top.

To begin I just climb the hill and put my flag on it :P
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Dassault Papillon
By Dassault Papillon | Jan 25 2017 2:00 AM
*fires bazooka at hill, ascends it triumphantly, plants flag*
Bi0Hazard
By Bi0Hazard | Jan 26 2017 11:22 AM
Dassault Papillon: *A tank fires at the top of the hill and destroys the very top and the flag, an army walks up the mountain and puts their flag on the hill, and it looks like this*:
fire_wings
By fire_wings | Feb 21 2017 4:48 AM
Bi0Hazard: An army digs inside of the hill, and uses tarantulas to make the former go away, then take the flag out, and put there own, and make a wall of fire around the hill, with archers and ballistas.
I am Fire_wings
Bi0Hazard
By Bi0Hazard | Feb 21 2017 7:42 AM
fire_wings: Flies jets in the area and fires missiles at your archers and ballistas. Thousands of ground troops with gas masks come running in after the airstrikes and release tear gas everywhere to repel and scare off your army on the hill. My ground troops fire continuously and your army has no choice but to withdraw. We then run up and put up our USSR communist flag again.
admin
By admin | Feb 21 2017 8:05 AM
Bi0Hazard: Entices people to come down from the hill with free hugs and candy.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Bi0Hazard
By Bi0Hazard | Feb 21 2017 8:08 AM
admin: Solves the conflict peacefully.
admin
By admin | Feb 21 2017 8:09 AM
Bi0Hazard: Lays out a deal for both our flags to be on the hill.
Let's revive the forums!
Bi0Hazard
By Bi0Hazard | Feb 21 2017 8:12 AM
admin: Don't we need some peace through strength?
admin
By admin | Feb 21 2017 8:16 AM
Bi0Hazard: Nah *snuggles teddy bear*
Let's revive the forums!
Krazy
By Krazy | Feb 21 2017 10:21 AM
Bi0Hazard: American troops ambush by night with NVGs and battle communist freaks until the morning. M1 Abrams tanks roll in for additional support. Commies panic and throw their tear gas at the tanks -- to no effect. Americans charge up the hill through enemy fire, then took the hill and established their flag.

And my soldiers do this:
admin
By admin | Feb 21 2017 2:22 PM
Krazy: I convert your soldiers to my newfounded religion and use that influence to get them to plant my flag on the hill instead.
Let's revive the forums!
Krazy
By Krazy | Feb 21 2017 4:33 PM
admin: I burn your flag too.

Krazy
By Krazy | Feb 21 2017 4:34 PM
admin: No seriously what does your flag look like?
admin
By admin | Feb 21 2017 8:31 PM
Krazy: Haha, you can't burn it down if you don't know what it is :P
Thumbs up from:
Let's revive the forums!
Krazy
By Krazy | Feb 23 2017 12:07 PM
admin: Well since you're a pacifist, I would imagine it's this queer-looking, brony, sissy type flag.

Something like this:

So I, single-handedly defeated your army and easily take down your flag; since pacifists don't fight.
Bi0Hazard
By Bi0Hazard | Feb 23 2017 1:23 PM
Krazy: I rebuild my army and send a spy in at the same time. We then know your defense plan and send an ambush attack. You are forced to retreat because of our overpowering invasion.
We hold a concert for celebration and burn your flag:
admin
By admin | Feb 23 2017 2:03 PM
Bi0Hazard: I train a team of mutant squirrels in kung fu. They become... the ninja squirrels.

As you are celebrating, the ninja squirrels secretly replace your flag with mine, then disappear without a trace into the darkness.
Let's revive the forums!
Bi0Hazard
By Bi0Hazard | Feb 23 2017 3:17 PM
admin: We take the flag down and replace it with another one of our flags and have someone secure the area to prevent it from happening again.
admin
By admin | Feb 23 2017 3:33 PM
Bi0Hazard: I click an affiliate link on a dodgy website because I am the one-millionth visitor. It grants me the option of either a million dollars or my flag put up on the hill. Remarkably this just so happens to be the only web advertisement that is actually true.

I choose to put my flag on the hill.
Let's revive the forums!
Page: 12Most Recent