EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

King of the Hill

< Return to subforum
Page: 12Most Recent
Bi0Hazard
By Bi0Hazard | Feb 23 2017 3:53 PM
admin: I buy a lottery ticket, knowing that there is a 1/100000000000000000 chance that I would win the ability to replace my flag with yours. I just so happen to win.

I put my flag on the hill.
admin
By admin | Feb 23 2017 3:55 PM
Bi0Hazard: I declare today to be opposite day. Therefore all the losing tickets actually won.

I just so happen to be the only other person who purchased a ticket.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Bi0Hazard
By Bi0Hazard | Feb 23 2017 4:19 PM
admin: A hacker that wanted me to win (and thought I was going to be the only one purchasing a lottery ticket) actually hacked the electronic lottery and it declares all the tickets the winner, which explains why I won. The probability of 1/100000000000000000 was the original calculation of probability, but the hack gave a 100% probability of winning. So, you ended up winning too, but since you declare it as opposite day, we both lose.

On the same day, I found a website with an advertisement that would give me the option to put my flag on the hill if I sign up for a website. It turns out to be a fake, but since it is opposite day, all fake advertisements are true (and all real advertisements are fake). So, I am able to put my flag on the hill.

I put my flag on the hill.
admin
By admin | Feb 23 2017 4:25 PM
Bi0Hazard: I tunnel under the hill and pull your flag into the ground, before pushing up my flag.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Bi0Hazard
By Bi0Hazard | Feb 23 2017 4:31 PM
admin: I push several fire hoses where you push up the flag to flood the tunnel with water. I then take your flag out and replace it with my flag.
admin
By admin | Feb 23 2017 5:27 PM
Bi0Hazard: I travel to an alternate reality where my flag is on the hill.
Let's revive the forums!
Bi0Hazard
By Bi0Hazard | Feb 23 2017 7:22 PM
admin: I travel to a reality where my flag is on the hill.
Bi0Hazard
By Bi0Hazard | Feb 23 2017 7:23 PM
Bi0Hazard: and stays on the hill...
admin
By admin | Feb 23 2017 7:41 PM
Bi0Hazard: I accuse your reality of plagiarism because it is too similar to my reality. The international reality court rules that since my reality came first it has precedence.
Let's revive the forums!
Bi0Hazard
By Bi0Hazard | Feb 23 2017 7:48 PM
admin: I return back to my previous reality where you gave up on.
admin
By admin | Feb 23 2017 9:08 PM
Bi0Hazard: I merge all realities by decoding space and time. Due to a bug in the universe left in there by God, my flag ends up on the hill.
Let's revive the forums!
Bi0Hazard
By Bi0Hazard | Feb 24 2017 7:27 AM
admin: I download and create a clone for this reality and quickly modify it so it doesn't get accused of plagiarism. This reality has my flag on the hill. There are now two realities.

I then plague your reality with a virus.
admin
By admin | Feb 24 2017 10:29 AM
Bi0Hazard: I unplug our VR headsets, and then plant my flag for the first time on the real hill.
Let's revive the forums!
Bi0Hazard
By Bi0Hazard | Feb 24 2017 12:47 PM
admin: The game starts all over again...
Krazy
By Krazy | Feb 28 2017 1:18 PM
I take down admin's flag, establish my flag on the hill and nuke the surrounding area with multiple warheads and make it a radioactive wasteland, so nobody else comes up the hill to set their own flag.
admin
By admin | Feb 28 2017 2:50 PM
Krazy: I bribe a single cockroach with a carrot to swap the flag over to my flag.
Let's revive the forums!
Krazy
By Krazy | Mar 4 2017 2:37 AM
admin: The cockroach is radioactively mutated into this genetic freak-show and goes berserk and sets up my flag. Eats your flag.
admin
By admin | Mar 4 2017 6:59 AM
Krazy: The flag she sets up mutates into my flag.
Let's revive the forums!
Mharman
By Mharman | Nov 15 2017 4:38 AM
admin: *Teddy bear snuggles back*
With Liberty and Justice for all!
Page: 12Most Recent