EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

The latest site update

< Return to subforum
admin
By admin | Mar 31 2017 9:21 PM
Here are some changes! Mostly this is a bug fix update ... so thanks for pointing out all these bugs!

> Possible fix for knockout tournaments with auto-setup debates. Previously these would create one-person debates and other weird things. Hopefully no longer. This is the biggest change... I hope it makes a difference.
> Fix for not being able to click on the checkboxes when viewing your inbox for private messages etc
> Fix for the bug where making a time extension request would reset the amount of time you had to post your arguments in the debate
> Fix for the bug that prevented any users from voting on feature requests. You should now be able to vote on those again.
> Font size options in editors are now functional

Personal update: the course is going well. I'm busy with lots of assignments and such. Although I have had the chance to join a new debating society here :)
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
admin
By admin | Apr 2 2017 1:37 AM
admin: Also, just now fixed an infinite loop issue this update caused.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!