EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

Chickadee is the one true Mod of the site

< Return to subforum
Page: 1234Most Recent
admin
By admin | May 4 2015 12:38 PM
daytonanerd: Language. Final warning on that too.

No agenda. Just being consistent as always.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
RXR.
By RXR. | May 4 2015 12:40 PM
daytonanerd: It's time to crawl back to DDO.
R.I.P RXR
2015-2015
daytonanerd
By daytonanerd | May 4 2015 12:41 PM
admin: What you call consistency is more like a hypocritical crock of shit.
daytonanerd
By daytonanerd | May 4 2015 12:41 PM
RXR.: It's time for you to stop being so butthurt about being banned from there. You're saltier than the fucking Pacific.
admin
By admin | May 4 2015 12:42 PM
daytonanerd: And what you call proof that you're right is more like a bunch of expletives.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
daytonanerd
By daytonanerd | May 4 2015 12:44 PM
admin: And what you call a debating website is really just a pagan pile of douche.
Blackflag
By Blackflag | May 4 2015 12:44 PM
admin: Final warning admin?
admin
By admin | May 4 2015 12:44 PM
daytonanerd: Sorry, this is ban worthy. I'll ban you in a minute or so. I just warned you twice about language, and about a bunch of other things. This is not on. If you're not willing to conform to the basic rules of the site, then you can contact me when you are.
Let's revive the forums!
RXR.
By RXR. | May 4 2015 12:46 PM
daytonanerd: I really didn't care when i was banned from DDO. Your childish behavior is going to lead you no where.
R.I.P RXR
2015-2015
Blackflag
By Blackflag | May 4 2015 12:46 PM

@daytonanerd Admin is being entirely reasonable. This is spam. If you think it is funny than you can discuss it on groups.
If you truly think this is discriminatory, well... IDK. If I constantly posted mormon propaganda throughout the site, admin would probably ban me as well.
Blackflag
By Blackflag | May 4 2015 12:46 PM
Blackflag: @then
Blackflag
By Blackflag | May 4 2015 12:47 PM
I do not mind RXR tbh. When he first joined it looked like he was going to be using the site for trolling, but he has been a good member so far. To bad I forfeited on our debates.
ButterCatx
By ButterCatx | May 5 2015 12:26 AM
Blackflag: It is not propaganda, we are teaching others about our religion of peace and knowledge.
"I am not wise, I am a joker" - Floki
"A warrior does not show his heart until the axe reveals it." - Floki
admin
By admin | May 5 2015 1:16 AM
ButterCatx: ... and like I said, that's fine provided that it otherwise complies with the site terms.
Let's revive the forums!
ButterCatx
By ButterCatx | May 5 2015 1:32 AM
admin: I read them btw, and we are complying with them
admin
By admin | May 5 2015 4:03 AM
ButterCatx: Great, I wrote them.

If you're not spamming or trolling or using profane language on several occasions, then we have no problem. And, as I've said several times, misrepresenting site management knowingly is at least a warning-level offence. Every single time somebody has done it, I might add, it has tangibly harmed the site. It's not healthy for the community. But the first three, if you can't see where in the ToU those are banned, then you should probably re-read them.

As per usual, I'm happy to defend all my mod actions in a debate.
Let's revive the forums!
ButterCatx
By ButterCatx | May 5 2015 4:26 AM
admin: We did not "spam" because we did not make canned meat(joke) all of our posts were relevant to the forum that they were posted in. Trolling is defined as being a total jerk to people (urban dictionary*) I concede that Daytona did swear

*swear words in original definition were redacted
admin
By admin | May 5 2015 4:35 AM
ButterCatx: Spam has different meanings as a verb and noun.
And for trolling, may I direct you to: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll
Let's revive the forums!
Voice
By Voice | May 5 2015 5:56 AM
admin: The definition of spamming is subjective. People can interpret it differently.
Blackflag
By Blackflag | May 5 2015 9:34 AM
@Admin, it would help if you stopped pretending they actually believe in this bullshit. No one will blame you for calling out the whole religion as trolling.
Page: 1234Most Recent