EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

What should I do for my 100th debate?

< Return to subforum
Page: 12Most Recent
admin
By admin | Jun 16 2016 10:07 PM
Any cool ideas?
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Krazy
By Krazy | Jun 16 2016 11:34 PM
admin: I don't know. Let's debate about it.
Krazy
By Krazy | Jun 16 2016 11:46 PM
Yes, actually have that as the resolution. You take a position, and someone else takes a position. Then have 2 resolutions in the same resolution for a total of 3 resolutions and debate upon it.
Bi0Hazard
By Bi0Hazard | Jun 17 2016 5:44 AM
admin: You have already done 103 debates. Your 100th debate is over.
admin
By admin | Jun 17 2016 11:10 AM
Bi0Hazard: My profile count is inaccurate due to testing debates that were subsequently removed from the database entirely.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Bi0Hazard
By Bi0Hazard | Jun 17 2016 1:32 PM
admin: So you completed 99 debates?
admin
By admin | Jun 17 2016 3:30 PM
Bi0Hazard: Yip
Let's revive the forums!
Bi0Hazard
By Bi0Hazard | Jun 22 2016 11:10 AM
admin: Have you decided yet?
Bi0Hazard
By Bi0Hazard | Jun 22 2016 11:10 AM
admin: What was your favorite debate on this site you participated in?
admin
By admin | Jun 22 2016 1:06 PM
Bi0Hazard: Nope
Let's revive the forums!
admin
By admin | Jun 22 2016 1:06 PM
Bi0Hazard: I can never choose between debates lol
Let's revive the forums!
Crow
By Crow | Jun 22 2016 4:29 PM
admin: Here are several ideas using the wikipedia game. I'd like to see you debate nzlockie.

That society is hypocritical with its values in regards to veganism
That holidays which selectively recognize a specific group of people should not be celebrated
That the future of humanity is in space exploration
That eurovision singers should perform in their native language

Here is the best topic though. That Hinduism is the strangest religion. I think Hinduism is so god-damn strange, and would be really interested in reading a debate where both debaters did research on it, and maybe to see an argument about a religion even stranger.

The ADB committee just changed its policy on 8/28/2016
No communication with admin. Ever.
admin
By admin | Jun 22 2016 4:32 PM
Crow: Personally I think Christianity is the strangest.
Let's revive the forums!
Crow
By Crow | Jun 22 2016 5:20 PM
admin: Why?

I want to hear before I make you look foolish.
admin
By admin | Jun 22 2016 5:25 PM
Crow: Because of the degree of legendary development being totally insane, even within the scriptures. No other church like it. It's so malleable in its beliefs.

The only book in the Bible that I believe has any historical merit just so happens to be the one that's written like Hebrew epic fiction. That's how insane it is.
Let's revive the forums!
Crow
By Crow | Jun 22 2016 5:27 PM
admin: So you believe the Christian religion is the most strange of all in existence, because it surprises you that people believe in scripture that has little historical merit?

Is that all? This is going to be easier than I thought.
admin
By admin | Jun 22 2016 5:49 PM
Crow: Again, legendary development.

Nietzsche did a fair job of pointing out some of the absurdity in the Anti-Christ but there's a lot more to it than scripture, obviously. The fact it permeates scripture is itself insane.
Let's revive the forums!
Crow
By Crow | Jun 22 2016 6:13 PM
admin: "Legendary development?"

M8, hinduism is a religion that doesn't even have scripture, yet managed to produce the most ludicrous stories and stick with them for thousands of years.

Blue gods with four arms. Yellow gods with 12 arms and a cat vagina. Gods with three heads. A goddess who cuts her head off and feeds the blood spew to her priestesses. A god with an elephant for a head. A god with snakes for hair.

That is just a sample of the craziness. What really makes the religion strange is how people show their faith. They do the most insane things to imitate their gods. Anything you can think of, they have done it.

Think of those gods, and not think of all the gurus that have put snakes in their hair, cats in their genitals, mutilated their heads, ect. Look up some of the weirdness. You will see some things you will wish could be unseen.

Crow
By Crow | Jun 22 2016 6:20 PM
Images...

^They drink the piss and eat the shit to pay homage to the deities

admin
By admin | Jun 22 2016 7:33 PM
Crow: Doesn't sound any more ludicrous to me than half of what Christians believe.
Let's revive the forums!
Page: 12Most Recent