EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

Sue the person above you

< Return to subforum
Page: 123456Most Recent
admin
By admin | May 6 2014 12:07 PM
Basically here you can accuse me of any "crime" you like, such as "I sue you for not doing enough code cracking" or "I sue you for wasting my time with forum games". Go!
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Pinkie
By Pinkie | May 9 2014 3:39 AM
admin: I sue you for knowing where I live.
Please excuse me as I'm not super creative when it comes to forum signatures.
Romaniii
By Romaniii | May 9 2014 11:05 AM
Pinkie: I sue you for having over a quarter of the posts on the website.
To Lars, I apologize for accidentally reporting every single post before replying to it.
admin
By admin | May 9 2014 11:36 AM
Romaniii: I sue you for not being on this website enough
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Romaniii
By Romaniii | May 9 2014 11:47 AM
admin: I sue you for putting the report button in the place where I always think the reply button is.
To Lars, I apologize for accidentally reporting every single post before replying to it.
admin
By admin | May 9 2014 11:49 AM
Romaniii: I sue the site in general for telling me to put the report button and reply button in those spots.

I also sue you for pokemon in your profile pic being too cute.
Let's revive the forums!
Romaniii
By Romaniii | May 9 2014 11:50 AM
admin: I sue you for not having a cute pokemon as a profile picture.
admin
By admin | May 9 2014 11:53 AM
Romaniii: I sue you for identity theft of an innocent cute pokemon.
Let's revive the forums!
Romaniii
By Romaniii | May 9 2014 12:02 PM
admin: I sue you for not reading my debate in which I stated I am, indeed, a pachirisu.
admin
By admin | May 9 2014 12:04 PM
Romaniii: I sue you for lying in that debate too.
Let's revive the forums!
Romaniii
By Romaniii | May 9 2014 12:07 PM
admin: I sue you for not seeing my opponent's video evidence proving I am a pachirisu.
http://www.debate.org/debates/Pachirisu-should-be-classified-as-a-legendary-Pokemon/1/
admin
By admin | May 9 2014 12:08 PM
Romaniii: I sue you for accidentally just discovering a new bug in my automatic linking code.
Let's revive the forums!
Pinkie
By Pinkie | May 9 2014 7:12 PM
admin: I sue you for being a geek.
admin
By admin | May 9 2014 7:24 PM
Pinkie: I sue you for liking ponies
Let's revive the forums!
Pinkie
By Pinkie | May 9 2014 7:25 PM
admin: I sue you for liking ponies.
admin
By admin | May 9 2014 7:26 PM
Pinkie: I sue you for misrepresenting ponies. Ponies are happy creatures, not dark chainsawy creatures.
Let's revive the forums!
Pinkie
By Pinkie | May 9 2014 7:27 PM
admin: I sue you for stereotyping almost everyone.
admin
By admin | May 9 2014 7:28 PM
Pinkie: I sue you for making a frivolous lawsuit
Let's revive the forums!
Pinkie
By Pinkie | May 9 2014 7:30 PM
admin: I sue you for having your front steps to your house on the 2nd level above the garage.
admin
By admin | May 9 2014 7:32 PM
Pinkie: I sue you because those aren't actually the front steps to my house (the steps are around the side of the house, not clearly visible from the road). Those steps you're looking at are rarely used and would probably break if you jumped on them.
Let's revive the forums!
Page: 123456Most Recent