EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

New Moderator/Coder

< Return to subforum
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Nov 27 2014 8:41 AM
I was thinking that we could add a new moderation/coder position. The administration is busy a lot, and a lot of bugs pop up in admin's absence. I know a couple of guys who would take the gig for free. I just want to make sure it is cool if I redirect them here.

BTW, I greet a lot of people on this site, and probably a dozen people have asked me if I'm an administrator. Can Admin's name show up in green so people know he is an administrator.
admin
By admin | Nov 27 2014 10:09 AM
Blackflag: You can get any potentials to talk to me for sure to help contribute to the edeb8 codebase.

As for changing my name to green everywhere where my name is displayed - get lost! Maybe I can put some official icon on my profile or something?
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Nov 27 2014 10:24 AM
admin: Or a little symbol next to your name
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Nov 27 2014 10:25 AM
admin:
admin
By admin | Nov 27 2014 10:25 AM
Blackflag: Only on my profile page though. Doing it for every page really is too much.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Nov 27 2014 10:28 AM
admin: Hm, can I get a badge that says "Official Site Greeter?"
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Nov 27 2014 10:29 AM
Or "Number One Bug Catcher"/"Head of Bug Catching.
Maybe both titles?
admin
By admin | Nov 27 2014 10:38 AM
Blackflag: Nah. There is no head of bug catching. Our "official boundary pusher" is already Rebekah.

I'll name you an official site greater though. Can't promise badges.
Let's revive the forums!