EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

Update

< Return to subforum
admin
By admin | Jun 2 2016 3:34 PM
NEW: Team selection
The most requested feature of all time is here!

If you are in multiple teams, it is now possible to select a team to use when joining a debate. If creating a debate, this is in the debate setup options. Additionally, with this update, team members other than the team creator can join debates with the team. The team member limit remains in force unless the debate creator enables the bypass option.

The update also fixes a few bugs. And removes unvalidated users after 3 days.
At some point I will also start removing notifications in your notification log after 6 months, because that database table is getting giant.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Crow
By Crow | Jun 3 2016 1:46 AM
admin: I deleted my team just now in order to create a new one. The team is still there, although it no longer exists.

It might have something to do with the account change.

There are a couple other problems with my current account too that it would be great if you could fix
The ADB committee just changed its policy on 8/28/2016
No communication with admin. Ever.
Crow
By Crow | Jun 3 2016 1:47 AM
Actually if the problems only relate to my account specifically, maybe you could just let me create a new account that isn't bugged?
admin
By admin | Jun 3 2016 4:00 AM
Crow: Can I have reports of these problems/bugs?

Will look into that team thing soon.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Crow
By Crow | Jun 3 2016 8:33 AM
admin: The only ones that I actually care about is the starting 100% failure on debates and not being able to get rid of my team (which is probably related to the account change) . The rest were carryovers from Csareo.
Crow
By Crow | Jun 3 2016 8:35 AM
Crow: The carryovers were forum posts and badges btw.

I would really like to be able to delete my team, because I would like to start a new one that has a more professional name, and I want to bind some people that come on to this site as its members. I think team debates, if marketed right, can be the most attractive feature on this site.