EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

Biggest debate tournament ever

< Return to subforum
admin
By admin | May 9 2014 10:07 PM
So this is happening in 2015 - an open debate tournament in Vegas. $10,000 the prize. Some pretty impressive judges including New Zealand's own amazing Steven Whittington (I've been judged by him so I can vouch for how good he is). What do you guys think? Is debating the new poker?

http://vegasworlds.wordpress.com/
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
nzlockie
By nzlockie | May 9 2014 10:12 PM
admin: Haha not sure about that! Are you going to go?
nzlockie
By nzlockie | May 9 2014 10:14 PM
nzlockie: Vegas is nice in July. Hot.
I'm going to be there in may next year.
admin
By admin | May 9 2014 10:21 PM
nzlockie: LOL, I'd get thrashed. Also I wouldn't know who to partner with, I've been out of the debating scene for a year and a half now. Plus I couldn't afford it.

But one day it would be cool to go.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
nzlockie
By nzlockie | May 9 2014 10:31 PM
admin: I'd back you bro, we should do a sausage sizzle and you can rep edeb8. Then we should challenge ddo to send someone. Then you should win except it'll be hard because in July Vegas is like 40C and not only are you from nz but you're from Wellington. But youd rise to the challenge because you're tough and we'll pitch in and buy a shirt that says "admin" on it.
admin
By admin | May 9 2014 10:38 PM
nzlockie: Haha - nothing like a sausage sizzle to get judges on your side.

I've lived in Auckland way more than Wellington - but it's still nothing like 40C.
Let's revive the forums!
Pinkie
By Pinkie | Aug 2 2014 3:55 PM
nzlockie: And his shirt can have pink ponies!

Please excuse me as I'm not super creative when it comes to forum signatures.
9spaceking
By 9spaceking | Sep 20 2014 11:35 AM
Pinkie: wut.
Master of awesomeness