EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

Rape

< Return to subforum
Page: 1234Most Recent
Crow
By Crow | Jun 30 2016 6:01 AM
admin:
I never claimed there was a connection between the instigation of an act and the actual act. Dressing slutty can actually provoke the instigation of an act of rape. That is a fact.

Stop acting moronic. Stop using strawman. Okay?
The ADB committee just changed its policy on 8/28/2016
No communication with admin. Ever.
Crow
By Crow | Jun 30 2016 6:02 AM
admin: That's great and all, but are you going to respond to what we were arguing? Are you giving up?
admin
By admin | Jun 30 2016 6:03 AM
Crow: Watch. Your. Language. I shouldn't have to remind you several times per day.

If there is no connection between the decision to rape and the prior decisions of the victim, don't blame the victim. Seems clear enough to me.
Thumbs up from:
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Crow
By Crow | Jun 30 2016 6:07 AM
admin: Watch. Your. Language. I

I. Didn't. Call. You. A. Moron. But. You. Certainly. Are. Acting. Like. One

If there is no connection between the decision to rape and the prior decisions of the victim, don't blame the victim. Seems clear enough to me.

That isn't what I said either. The king of straw man strikes again.

The rape itself has two parties. Both parties made choices which led to the rape. Both parties are responsible for the rape.
Krazy
By Krazy | Jun 30 2016 6:09 AM
Crow: Dressing slutty can actually provoke the instigation of an act of rape.
Dressing immodestly provokes a temptation, not rape.
Crow
By Crow | Jun 30 2016 6:10 AM
Krazy: *Sigh*

It is pointless...

admin
By admin | Jun 30 2016 6:24 AM
Crow: He's absolutely right though.

Both parties made choices which led to the rape.
Raping only requires one choice, the choice to rape. Both parties did not make the choice for the rape to occur.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Crow
By Crow | Jun 30 2016 6:43 AM
admin: I literally have said why that isn't the case over 30 times now, but I keep getting a conjectured claim "No, but it isn't true!"

You totally dropped the one line of conversation where it seemed we were having a legitimate discussion. Everything else has just been ridicolously infant like, from both you and Krazy.
Krazy
By Krazy | Jun 30 2016 6:46 AM
Crow: Everything else has just been ridicolously infant like, from both you and Krazy.
This isn't infant like?

I. Didn't. Call. You. A. Moron. But. You. Certainly. Are. Acting. Like. One
Thumbs up from:
Bi0Hazard
By Bi0Hazard | Jul 1 2016 5:32 AM
Crow: Your views are very politically incorrect.
Crow
By Crow | Jul 1 2016 5:33 AM
Bi0Hazard: I don't believe I have said anything politically incorrect.

Are you sure you are using that word right?
Krazy
By Krazy | Jul 1 2016 5:33 AM
Bi0Hazard: Is that a bad thing?
Krazy
By Krazy | Jul 1 2016 5:36 AM
What Stag said probably was politically incorrect, but being politically incorrect is not inherently bad.
Bi0Hazard
By Bi0Hazard | Jul 1 2016 5:42 AM
Crow: Yes.
Politically correctness definition- the avoidance, often considered as taken to extremes, of forms of expression or action that are perceived to exclude, marginalize, or insult groups of people who are socially disadvantaged or discriminated against.
Politically Incorrect is the opposite of this, meaning you say things people may not want to hear, like, that rape victims are partially at fault. Donald Trump is another example of being politically incorrect.
Bi0Hazard
By Bi0Hazard | Jul 1 2016 5:46 AM
Krazy: No, it isn't a bad thing. In fact, political correctness is pretty bad since it can get extreme enough where they will censor any form of speech that people may not like in public, and even force you to make a wedding cake for a gay even if you don't want to do it.
Krazy
By Krazy | Jul 1 2016 5:58 AM
Bi0Hazard: Political correctness is really bad in Europe. Such as hate-speech laws and such.
Page: 1234Most Recent