EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

Help ....... Me

< Return to subforum
RXR.
By RXR. | May 24 2015 11:22 AM
This retarded ice-cream truck keeps coming to my street at 3pm. The ringtone, holy fk, its annoying as hell and to mention the little kids running as fast as they can to recieve their spongebob fudge sticks. This could be torture at Guantanamo. Who needs water boarding when you've got "When the Saints Go Marching In" ..... on a loop.
R.I.P RXR
2015-2015
admin
By admin | May 24 2015 11:45 AM
RXR.: Is that what they play over there? Here the ice cream trucks play "Greensleeves".
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Blackflag
By Blackflag | May 24 2015 12:04 PM
admin: No way... are you sure we're talking about the same greensleves

Usually they play a stripped down version of a ragtime or old black minstrel show song such as the entertainer.
I've heard this tune on about 90% of the ice cream trucks that I encounter around Michigan (ignore the rest of the video, it was the only thing I could find after 15 minutes of looking)

admin
By admin | May 24 2015 12:08 PM
Blackflag: Yip, that's the tune. Here's a vid of an ice cream truck driving through NZ:

I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
admin
By admin | May 24 2015 12:08 PM
admin: (or Australia in this case, but it might as well have been NZ)
Let's revive the forums!