EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

The (bad) Arguments against evolution

< Return to subforum
JDSFDSFfsa
By JDSFDSFfsa | Mar 23 2014 6:48 PM
While there are many thoughtful arguments from creationists when I debate evolution, there are those.....not so thoughtful ones as well. Strawmans, ad hominems, and denial filled arguments do not really help in debates around evolution other than annoying me because I had to respond to all the poorly structured arguments. Here is the bad arguments summed up:

Jack Chick was right. Evolutionists are unshaved alcoholic overweight men who rape babies. Why? Because evolution is a lie!

Evolution is unscientific and has been completely debunked.

Evolution states that the universe exploded out of nowhere. Then, a ball of gas started spinning and spinning until it formed the solar system. Life appeared spontaneously from stardust, and evolved into little dots. Then, the little dots turned into huge sperm like creatures with eyes and smiling mouths. Those creatures liked to swim, and they swam until they suddenly turned into fish. Then, the fish decided that it would be cool to turn into apes, so they evolved lungs and climbed out of the ocean. Then, the fish gave birth to a monkey, which morphed into the first human, which evolutionists called the "common ancestor". Evolution is just a theory, and is created by Darwin, who supports Hitler.

Evolution is based on random chance. If a monkey were to randomly smash on a keyboard, the possibility of the keyboard creating an ascii drawing of Mona Lisa is zero.

The second law of thermodynamics says that entropy, which is disorder, always increases in closed systems. Evolution creates order, which is contradictory to the second law of thermodynamics. Some atheists may say that the sun shines on the Earth, so the Earth is an open system, or that the organisms themselves are open systems, but we'll see if they will still hold on to their delusions when they get dropped into the burning hot fires of hell.

If evolution is true, then speciation and transitional fossils should exist. However, they do not exist, and all of the alleged instances are frauds, because the atheists will realize that they have been lied to by public schools when they wake up in hell.

In the cambrian explosion, the world's first multicellular organisms suddenly spontaneously appeared out of nowhere and left their fossils. Some atheists may use loopholes, such as claiming that the cambrian is a historical period stretching millions of years, and not spontaneous, and that "transitional fossils" between old species and species created in the cambrian were found. However, they will stop believing the lies of evil liberal scientists when they get tortured by demons in the afterlife!

Evolution is racist, because survival of the fittest is not "fit for its habitat", but actually a evil Aryan conspiracy! Some atheists will claim that the concept means "fit relative to its environment", and raise examples such as that African people are not worse than White people, as they are adapted to their own enviroment, but we know that atheists are liars!
JH1234L
Pinkie
By Pinkie | Apr 2 2014 4:28 PM
This is interesting, I'll remember to never use these.
Please excuse me as I'm not super creative when it comes to forum signatures.