EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

War on Terror Violated Establishment Clause

< Return to subforum
Dassault Papillon
By Dassault Papillon | Dec 28 2014 9:54 AM
George Bush waged two wars aginst Muslims: the Tenth Crusade (War in Iraq) and the Eleventh Crusade (War in Afghanistan). These two wars, while hiding under the unsuspicious name "Operation Enduring Freedom", was actually a religious war of Christendum against Islam!
Where is the evidence, yu may ask? Well, George Bush had every soldier deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan baptized and given a cross to wear in battle against the "heathens". Look it up on InfoWars! It's the Trooth!
What more, every person in Iraq and Afghanistan was forced to convert to Christianity or be burned at the STEAK! Once again, you'll find this information and more on InfoWars!
George Bush Jr should be tried and executed for violating the Establishment Clause and waging a Holy War against Muslims without congressional approval! Sign the petition below:

Dassault Papillon
By Dassault Papillon | Dec 28 2014 9:56 AM
Dang. It wasn't supposed to show the link here. It was supposed to be kind of like a shock link.
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Dec 28 2014 11:21 AM
Lol,l Infowars. You do know that guy is 100% aware of his own bullshit, right? He is telling blatant lies to get attention now. Like the FBI/CIA's weekly visits to his house, shm.
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Dec 28 2014 11:22 AM
I always love how he tells people to look it up on google if you do not believe him. Yeah, I fell for that more than once.
Dassault Papillon
By Dassault Papillon | Dec 28 2014 1:45 PM
Blackflag: I was kidding around.
gree0232
By gree0232 | Jan 10 2015 11:07 PM
Dassault Papillon: Well, I served in both Iraq and Afghanistan - and some of us were indeed issued crosses to take into battle ... our Chaplains. ;-)
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Jan 11 2015 12:09 PM
gree0232: Well Italy works a bit differently I've come to discover. Assuming you were apart of fia.
gree0232
By gree0232 | Jan 13 2015 2:54 PM
Nope US Military, just happened to be stationed in Italy now - its a bit better than Afghanistan ;-)
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Jan 14 2015 7:38 AM
gree0232: Why do we maintain a presence in Italy again? I would justify it by moving Africom there from Germany, but then again, Africa is severely understaffed and underbudgeted.
gree0232
By gree0232 | Jan 15 2015 7:24 PM
Blackflag: SETAF - Rapid Reaction force is stationed there, not far from Aviano where the troopers can load up and head out.
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Jan 15 2015 10:55 PM
gree0232: I need to stay updated on this stuff. In the 80's the rapid reaction force was stationed primarily on the mainland. I cannot say I am happy with the organization of US command.
gree0232
By gree0232 | Jan 16 2015 6:54 PM
Blackflag: You are assuming there is a method to the madness. Other than politics, there usually isn't ;-)
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Jan 17 2015 1:42 AM
gree0232: If anything, democracy has been the bane of a properly coordinated military. It is rare that we see the US military given any actual freedom in combat operations. What really frustrates me is the lack of micromanagement in our command. Micromanagement can be a really effective tool, if superiors have delegation over lower offices.