EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

Guys Atheism is the Truth

< Return to subforum
Dassault Papillon
By Dassault Papillon | Oct 16 2014 10:04 AM
Atheism is the truth and Christianity is a lie. Why? Because Burden of Proof is entirely on Christians! We don't make claim and thus we don't have burden of proof we merely assert that God cannot exist. Let us burn those wicked Christians at steaks before they can burn us at steaks! They deserve it anyway for what their ancestors 300 years ago did to people who rejected their sky bully!
For instance, let's say that you were standing outside of a locked house. You claim that a certain man lives inside that locked home. I can see the home, but I cannot see anybody living there by looking out the windows, as curtains have been pulled over them. You claim that through a tiny light shining out of the house and flashing in Morse Code you have received a message from the man who allegedly is hiding from the cops and wants as few people as possible to know he is there and that he contacted you only because he needed somebody to leave him food through the doggy door.
To this I say: poppycock! There is nobody secretly living inside that house! You only imagined the Morse Code message, and unless this man shows himself to me it is much more likely that this guy does not exist and you were hallucinating! I assert that this man does not exist and burden of proof is on you because I am not making a claim I am merely doubting your assertion!
The thousands or millions of people throughout history who claim to have experienced a miracle or to have heard from God is either lying or imagining it therefore there is no evidence that God exists thus your burden of proof goes entirely unproven! Checkmate Christian! I have disproven your religion and I will force you to abandon your superstition for I am tolerant and you are a bigot because of what your ancestors did.

Besides the fact that there is no proof for your God which disproves Him, the Bible is a book of rape, slavery, genocide, and misogyny! All people who believe this book to be true are immoral because a girl who believes her abusive boyfriend to be good is wicked also and genocide slavery rape means God doesn't exist because I say so and I the atheist am moral because the atheistic humanist code of morals is the best because it exists because we decide it does and that is a much better moral code which is unchangeable checkmate again wicked Christian!
Bible is book of slavery because owning human being the ultimate evil because person not having control over life is wicked and children should be allow to do whatever they want by this awesome logic and Israelites only people in world to own slave and setting all slaves free every fifty years is wicked and Bible is book of rape because making rapist providing for woman who is otherwise unlikely to be married due to loss of virginity is EVIL CHRISTIAN BIGOT BABY EATING SKY BULLY so checkmate!
Bible book of genocide because it tell Christians to kill everyone not just Ancient Canaanites and Amalekites and Canaanites were good people because having sex with animals and sister and children and 100 dudes is righteous thing to do Israelites were SO EVIL FOR DRIVING OUT PEDOPHILES and drive out means that you kill them all because I say so also Canaanites friendly people who totally would've shared Israel with Hebrews.
God not exist because how He send people to Hell because God have no right to do what He want with own creation.

Baby eating Christians are trying to impose morality theocracy baby eating and ignorance on everybody because killing fetus only Christians believe that bad because something with heartbeat that suck thumb not alive and all American Founding Fathers atheists because Thomas Jefferson and George Washington and Benjamin Franklin were deists because I say so thus America not Christian nation because one document that say so other early documents that say it was don't matter and telling gay people they cannot marry dudes is human right abuse because if you want to have sex with someone you should that is why I like animals and birth rate will not decrease from gay marriage because man will have baby with dude and girl will have baby with girl and birth rate is already high in United States anyway so checkmate Christians stop eating babies and stop impose your morality on America which is nation of over 70 percent atheist!

I win and you are stupid Christian and if you refuse to convert to my lack of belief which carry no burden of proof you have no place in modern society and I will have you castrated!!!!!!!!
JDSFDSFfsa
By JDSFDSFfsa | Oct 16 2014 10:11 AM
Dassault Papillon: I know right. Atheists do not have the burden of prove because we do not reject God, we just lack believe in God. Christians are immoral people who spread intolerance and bigotry and brainwashing and indoctrination. Christian bibel say that christians should burn and stone good atheists on steaks and their God is genocidal and killed egyptian babies for wrongdoings done by their parents
JH1234L
Dassault Papillon
By Dassault Papillon | Oct 16 2014 11:44 AM
JDSFDSFfsa: It's funny how you haven't been on this Site for days or perhaps weeks and then an hour after I post this troll thread you pop back on to respond.
Luuuurrrrkkkkk...
JDSFDSFfsa
By JDSFDSFfsa | Oct 18 2014 12:58 AM
Dassault Papillon: dARWIN DOESNT EXIST BECAUSE THE BURDEN OF PROOF IS ON THE aTHEIST TO PROVE THAT HE DOES EXIST!

tHERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE FOR dARWIN AND ALL OF THE EVIDENCE HAS BEEN FAKED BY THE COUNCIL OF NIACEA!!

dARWIN IS FAKE AND A MYTH BECAUSE A LOT OF OTHER PEOPLE CLAIM TO HAVE ALSO CREATED EVOLUTION LIKE lARMACK HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT YOUR dARWIN IS THE ONE WHO CREATED EVOLUTION.

dARWIN DOESNT EXIST AND ANYONE WHO SAYS OTHERWISE MUST BE AN INDOCTRINATED, BRAINWASHED aTHEIST!!
JH1234L
admin
By admin | Oct 18 2014 1:02 AM
JDSFDSFfsa: This would make more sense if it wasn't posted with caps lock on.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
9spaceking
By 9spaceking | Oct 18 2014 3:50 AM
it's insanely hard to read. My eyes bleed.
Master of awesomeness
JDSFDSFfsa
By JDSFDSFfsa | Oct 25 2014 3:43 PM
admin: aTHEISTS BELIEVE IN 1 EVOLUTION CREATOR AND DONT BELIEVE IN THE OTHER 600 ALLEGED CREATORS OF EVOLUTION. aLL WE DO IS GO A BIT FURTHER AND DISBELIEVE IN ALL 600 and 1 EVOLUTION CREATORS! hOW DO YOU KNOW THAT dARWIN IS TRUE AND NOT lARMACK?
JH1234L
admin
By admin | Oct 25 2014 4:29 PM
JDSFDSFfsa: I don't take anything you say seriously because it's posted with caps lock on. Caps lock is the only ad hom attack I support.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!