EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

To See is To Believe...What are these for you?

< Return to subforum
olive 2
By olive 2 | Apr 6 2014 9:45 PM
"To see is to Believe"

To some its a very true "saying" to believe but to others its not. What if you want to see( which you believe in, its existed ) and then you come to the point that its impossible to see. What will you do? What are the Evidence of the things that cannot be seen or that.... not seen at all.? What are the examples of things that seen then you believe in and what are those examples that is invisible but you didn't believe in.? On the contrary what is the invisible things that exist but not yet seen? Its sounds redandunt but that is the best pick of words i got :)
The Old Path
ADreamOfLiberty
By ADreamOfLiberty | Apr 6 2014 10:08 PM
Truth cannot be seen. All perception must be analyzed. This is done either by an automatic base process (similar to most animals), reason, or a combination of both.

The scale, resolution, and range of wavelengths our eyes can perceive are arbitrary.
olive 2
By olive 2 | Apr 8 2014 8:37 PM
ADreamOfLiberty: Yes that is correct, Truth cannot be seen unless proven, on the other mind explanations.

And to prove one thing, we need a lot of investigation of such a lot PROCESS. Perception is the ability to see, hear, or become aware of something through the senses an or of the mind.But we must be careful because not all that we see of our eyes(like what you explain), hear of our ears and think of our mind are concluded to be the Truth already, Why? Because maybe we are wrong and maybe we are right, meaning DECEPTION might interfere. For instances, I thought the Girl I saw was really a woman but when i prove something i am wrong. So, we must be sure first of what we are believing for. Believing is the key of what kind of person you are.

And Believing of something is a tough one. Things that is Invisible and Things that is Visible. We already aware of this that there are two kinds of Truth, the things that is Invisible and Visible to be categorize. We need reason and also men sometimes need physical evidence that sometimes seen in a automatic base process.

But sometimes Automatic fails.....
The Old Path
Pinkie
By Pinkie | May 9 2014 7:20 AM
olive 2: If seeing is believing how can we believe in what isn't seen?
Please excuse me as I'm not super creative when it comes to forum signatures.