EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

The bible is not OUTDATED.

< Return to subforum
olive 2
By olive 2 | Feb 26 2014 4:23 PM
The bible itself is not outdated just like the others believe, but rather say that it is very dated from the old times up to present times and absolutely up forward to the future. If we have a lot of Knowledge that it is written in the bible, before we existed here on earth, almost things that are discovered from our times are already written in the bible, and i will Dare say also that almost QUESTIONS that most of the Discoverers ask, are already answered by the Bible. Also there are lot questions that needed an answer on our present times that the Bible have an ANSWER..especially when it comes to religious belief. All the necessary things that we need an answer are already written in the Bible and that makes the BIBLE authenticated to ask.
The Old Path
Pinkie
By Pinkie | Feb 27 2014 4:19 AM
Why is there two of the same threads?
Please excuse me as I'm not super creative when it comes to forum signatures.
nzlockie
By nzlockie | Feb 27 2014 1:21 PM
Pinkie: To give you an opportunity to lift your post count.

Pinkie
By Pinkie | Feb 27 2014 4:34 PM
nzlockie: Oh, that's good. Thanks Olive, how did you know? ^^ We'll make good friends. :P
nzlockie
By nzlockie | Feb 27 2014 5:50 PM
Pinkie: Nzlockie likes this.
olive 2
By olive 2 | Feb 27 2014 11:25 PM
Pinkie: that is my question too...im just new in town, and bear with my grammar...
The Old Path
olive 2
By olive 2 | Feb 27 2014 11:26 PM
nzlockie: maybe you're right nzlockie..im a filipino...thanks
The Old Path
olive 2
By olive 2 | Feb 27 2014 11:28 PM
Pinkie: how do i know what, pizza? please be specific...
The Old Path
Pinkie
By Pinkie | Mar 10 2014 9:58 AM
olive 2: I was kidding, Jeremy said you made two of these posts to boost my numbers and so I replied "How do you know?" Because I like having the last post,
admin
By admin | Mar 10 2014 1:55 PM
Pinkie: You know you can't keep doing this forever, right?
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Pinkie
By Pinkie | Mar 10 2014 1:57 PM
admin: Yeah, I know. I said somewhere that I can't wait until Edeb8 gets so big that I cannot possibly have the last comment anymore there will mixed feelings I guess...
admin
By admin | Mar 10 2014 1:59 PM
Pinkie: With your kind of speed I bet you could hold all of the last posts on the DDO forums for a good minute or two.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Pinkie
By Pinkie | Mar 10 2014 2:00 PM
admin: XD maybe.