EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

Should contraception and abortions be paid by Gov?

< Return to subforum
Page: 123Most Recent
admin
By admin | Jun 27 2015 3:28 AM
Dassault Papillon: I can just imagine Romans 2000 years ago being like "These stupid Latins may identify as Equites, but that doesn't mean squat! If they had a Latin mom and dad, they should be a latin no matter what such and such Patrician says!"
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Dassault Papillon
By Dassault Papillon | Jun 27 2015 3:36 AM
admin: Uh...weren't the Romans ethnically part of the Latin tribe?
admin
By admin | Jun 27 2015 3:37 AM
Dassault Papillon: They took over the Latin League and declared themselves above the rest of the Latins. Latins eventually enjoyed similar rights to Plebs.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Dassault Papillon
By Dassault Papillon | Jun 27 2015 3:40 AM
admin: Equites were basically richer Plebs.
But anyway, there's a difference between changing your socioeconomic class (something that can be done simply by gaining or losing money) and changing your gender or species.
admin
By admin | Jun 27 2015 3:42 AM
Dassault Papillon: Kinda. There were legal implications and such.

Changing your class back then was about as difficult as changing your gender is now.
Let's revive the forums!
Page: 123Most Recent