EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

Marriage according to the Bible

< Return to subforum
olive 2
By olive 2 | Mar 13 2015 5:43 PM
I am not forcing this to follow, For everybody's information ( FEI ). And it is not my intentions to hurt anybody. This is with regards to what admin try to point out and justified ( if I am not mistaken ) about Gay Wedding. So I would like to share some, what are the Bible points of view. I am referring the MARRIAGE under heaven.

There are two kinds of Marriages that the Bible pointing out. One that is God's will and the other One is not, but both happened UNDER HEAVEN. Both permitted to happen, here on Earth, because of our freewill that God empowered in us.

God's Will Marriage can be found in Hebrew 13:4 " Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge". " In all " means not to all the people in the world. This message is to all the People that want to follow his will. Christians to be specific ( not professing Christians ). And also in this verse, in the context, we can see also a Marriage that is defiled in the sight of God. The doers of this Marriage is what the Bible called WHOREMONGERS and ADULTERERS. Let us stick to that TRUTH. Yes, that is given, it is called adulterers. If our conscience speak, we are all agree with this, right? Open minded wise.

Therefore, The Gay Wedding is not under this Law ( Hebrew 13:4 ). And they are not responsible for that. Unless, they decided to be under with this Law and patent to be aware of all the details, and that will responsibility comes. Because the Justice is " For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law; " ( Romans 2:12)

Christians Law is not applicable to all people in the World. Christians is for Christians, Islam for Muslim, etc, etc. So in Christianity " Nevertheless, to avoid FORNICATION, let every MAN have his own wife, and let every WOMAN have her own husband. " ( 1 Corinthians 7:2 ). Now, I am hoping not to offended everybody with this verse, I am just putting it on a record, no big deal. And this statement is just for them " And said, For this cause shall A MAN leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his WIFE: and they twain shall be one flesh?" ( Matthew 19:5 ). ONE FLESH here is just for them, differ from One Flesh in 1 Corinthians 6:16 . " What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh." One Flesh in Matthew 19:5 is a WOMAN and a Man in GOD. But the One Flesh or One Body in 1 Corinthians 6:16 is " HE which joined to a Harlot." both Spiritually and Physically that is TRUE. However both of them are on UNDER the same roof of LAW. Because the Law is for Christians and even the suggestions of the Apostles about Marriage, which is guided by the Holy Spirit. So if HE or SHE of God, disobey and insist HIS or Her own will, here is what God's Judgement for them. In Romans 1:24 " Wherefore God also " GAVE THEM UP " to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:" the result will be " For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature.And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their ERROR which was meet." ( Romans 1:26-27 ).

So, Gay Wedding ( Their Law ) has nothing to do with God's Law. It is there Law, let them be.

If I were invited of such wedding, I have a lot options to make, in Order for them not to be offended. A manner that they will accept for sure and understand for sure.

I remember one event that I was invited by my friends of a Catholic Wedding, I didn't tell them what I am believe in ( Because it is not a proper time for them to accept ). I tell them " Good luck for your Marriage and I will send my gift for both of them, But, i tell them I can't make it for that Day, I will go somewhere else for a business trip", and that is true.

This Thread is for Information sake and not for Argument. However, Comments are allowed.

The Old Path