Code Cracking... See if you can break it :D

< Return to subforum
KGSH bteam Beast  O_o
By KGSH bteam Beast O_o | Feb 11 2017 12:23 AM
PUZZLE:

What does THIS sentence mean:
"Hodaddy tsktsk prettify introfly"

STORY DETAILS:

I told everyone we were a mere fifty-five miles from the treasure, and I asked if anyone had figured it out.
Lane said, "Of all of the clues, 'Hodaddy tsktsk prettify introfly South Georgia' was the most revealing."
"What?" Sue, QB Earl, and Tom sang in unison.
"How could that tell you anything?" asked Sue. "Hodaddy tsk-what? Pretty Woman apple pie?"
"I just loved how the words felt in my mouth. I kept saying them over and over and over and over," said
Lane.
"Hodaddy what?" asked Sue.
Lane coaxed, "Tsktsk."
Sue uttered, "Hodaddy tsktsk," leaving room for Lane to continue with "prettify introfly."
"Apple pie," said Sue.
"No, South Georgia," said Lane.
Then the others joined in, "Hodaddy tsktsk prettify introfly South Georgia," with Lane helping out,
them repeating it over and over, dropping off "South Georgia," "Hodaddy tsktsk prettify introfly, hodaddy
tsktsk prettify introfly, hodaddy tsktsk prettify introfly, hodaddy tsktsk prettify introfly."
Tom asked, "Does dropping off 'South Georgia' matter?"
"I'd prefer apple pie," said Sue. "Or peach pie!"
"Beats me," said Lane, ignoring Sue. "It just sounds better. Although I do love Savannah."
"That's east Georgia," said Tom.
"This clue stopped me completely," said Sue, reading "E2tue3I2l2jA2tulB5ys3oj."
"Ah!" exclaimed Lane. "Me, too. I had a cross word and nasty thought when I saw it. A string of them. I
didn't know whether it was a puzzle or whether you needed a cypher."
"I don't even know what a cypher is," said QB Earl.
"I stared at it for hours. Nothing came to me," added Lane.
"Well?" I asked. Everyone looked at me. "Where are we going?"
Lane gave an answer, very assuredly, no doubt, and he was spot on. I smiled. Everyone looked around.
They smiled. Of course, given where we were, it would have been a fair guess. Still QB Earl asked, "How
the hell did you get that from 'hodaddy tsktsk pretty pie apple pie?'"
"I was chanting it to myself in the shower and it just streaked into my mind. I wrote it on the shower
door in the steam, and there it was staring at me, not like that other one you just read," said Lane, turning
to Sue. "E2tue3I2l2jA2tulB5ys3oj."