EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

North Korea Strike

< Return to subforum
Page: 1234Most Recent
admin
By admin | Aug 30 2016 2:37 PM
Bi0Hazard: The threats are there so they can give their people the impression that they CAN destroy America if they continue to work together. It's like the common goal isn't global domination, it's overthrowing the hegemony that's keeping them in poverty. As opposed to giving in and working WITH the international community because that delegitimizes the regime and makes North Korea look weak. If North Korea or anyone else really did want to attack the USA, they'd keep it a secret. That they gloat about it all the time is pretty damning evidence that the whole thing is just propaganda. Unfortunately it's so successful that even Americans often believe it.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Bi0Hazard
By Bi0Hazard | Aug 30 2016 3:01 PM
admin: Are you among those skeptical that North Korea is capable of developing a long-range nuclear missile?
admin
By admin | Aug 30 2016 6:08 PM
Bi0Hazard: Sure. Heck, I'm skeptical of their whole nuclear program. They won't successfully test a long range nuclear missile anytime soon.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
admin
By admin | Aug 30 2016 6:14 PM
admin: I mean, does this look like propaganda to you, or a legitimate warning:

There's more propagandist elements in this than Triumph of the Will. It even has the overenthusiastic narrator, the crosshairs on the white house with a hilarious fake explosion... THAT is the context here. That is literally what their threats ARE.
Let's revive the forums!
Page: 1234Most Recent