EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

The Thucydides Trap

< Return to subforum
Page: 12Most Recent
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Oct 20 2015 6:32 AM
admin: I was fooling around this whole time, but it is true that someone as vein as you wouldn't recognize that.
admin
By admin | Oct 20 2015 6:33 AM
Blackflag: Follow up the personal attack with "oh, I knew I was wrong the whole time". Classic.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Oct 20 2015 6:49 AM
admin: Actually the follow up was that this was all a joke, and the fact that you are taking it seriously actually turns my joke statement into a reality. You really are incredibly vein.
admin
By admin | Oct 20 2015 9:26 AM
Blackflag: See, here's the issue. All along, you've been trying to use this entire thread to bully me. As you've been doing for months. I can't remember the last thread we both participated in where you didn't launch a personal attack against me.

And no, it's not been a joke. Jokes by definition have to be funny.

You've been warned for bullying no less than 3 members, including myself. Several others have unofficially said the same. And my patience is wearing thin.

You think statements like this win you respect?
Think anyone actually finds that funny?

Dealing with you on occasion reminds me of dealing with preschoolers. They do exactly the same thing, tease people and then pretend it was all a joke. And use that line to further attack their victims as you are doing now. It's immature, juvenile, and usually, compensating for something.

You need to stop.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Oct 20 2015 9:46 AM
admin: Think anyone actually finds that funny?

I thought it was hilarious.

Everytime you responded I LOL'd, thinking, "Wow, this dude has some serious overcompensation issues."

Edeb8 might be controlled by stalinism, but the rest of the world isn't. No one likes a baby who continues to whine after their precious honor and scope of reality are interfered with. Lessons to live by and such.
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Oct 20 2015 9:49 AM
It's immature, juvenile, and usually, compensating for something.
The irony is of course that this was exactly what I was thinking about your posts.

You remind me of depressed suicidal people who try to compensate for how much their life sucks by appearing intellectual, which really just makes them vain. The vanity is out of control with people like you, so my actual argument would be pointing out your behavior in this thread. It makes a fine example of my point.
admin
By admin | Oct 20 2015 9:51 AM
Blackflag: Stag, I'm on my way to the site database to ban you right now for bullying (towards 3 members) and trolling (in this thread, by your own admission). You know where to reach me if you ever want to apologize.
Let's revive the forums!
Page: 12Most Recent