EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

Conjoined twin rape

< Return to subforum
Krazy
By Krazy | Jun 1 2015 8:47 AM
Situation: There is a case of conjoined twins. They have 2 heads, but share the same body (including the reproductive system). They are obviously different people (google Abby and Brittany for an idea). One conjoined twin married and wanted to have sex with her husband, but the other conjoined twin refused since she wasn't married to him.

Question: Would it be rape?
admin
By admin | Jun 1 2015 10:19 AM
Krazy: Yes. In general where multiple parties have rights to something, they one party can't screw the other parties out of that thing by asserting control.

It's the same as, say two chefs own an italian restaurant, and one chef decides he wants to turn it into an indian restaurant. If the other chef does not agree and he does it anyway, he can be sued for taking away the other chef's italian restaurant. This is why it's VERY important in business and other situations to CHOOSE PARTNERS YOU CAN TRUST.

Of course conjoined twins have to put up with each other.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Jun 1 2015 10:29 AM
The question is immorally irrelevant. How many people do you know with a conjoined twin fetish?
Krazy
By Krazy | Jun 1 2015 10:36 AM
admin: Okay that's what I was thinking. On a separate topic, if one twin murdered somebody or something, how would they be punished? Obviously, justice needs to be served, so somebody needs to be punished.
Krazy
By Krazy | Jun 1 2015 10:36 AM
Blackflag: How is rape morally irrelevant?
admin
By admin | Jun 1 2015 11:13 AM
Krazy: It depends a bit on the jurisdiction I think. With due process law and such you can't usually punish something like that - however I'm pretty sure it would be nearly impossible to get a conviction on one twin without getting it on the other.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Krazy
By Krazy | Jun 1 2015 11:20 AM
admin: Maybe. But in the case of murder though or some violent crime, it would be beneficial to just throw both of them in jail, just to make sure there aren't any more killings. Even if one twin didn't do it.
admin
By admin | Jun 1 2015 11:33 AM
Krazy: I'm actually interested. How on earth would a defence lawyer prove that both were not parties to the crime? Did one conjoined twin drug the other before committing it or something in this fictional scenario?

This is the sort of thing crime books are made of.
Let's revive the forums!
Krazy
By Krazy | Jun 1 2015 11:43 AM
admin: Lol. Conjoined twins are a special case. Thankfully, the condition is extremely rare. In relation to court cases though, it would just be best to incarcerate them if one of the twins were accused of a crime; even if one of the twins did not commit the crime. Just to go on the side of caution.

Oh, and in addition, if the twins masturbate, is it incest?
admin
By admin | Jun 1 2015 5:03 PM
Krazy: Usually you need penetration to occur for an incest charge.
Let's revive the forums!
Krazy
By Krazy | Jun 1 2015 5:19 PM
admin: Oh.