EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

Looking ahead...

< Return to subforum
admin
By admin | Jan 25 2015 10:51 PM
For the next little while new features to the site will be me filling in the blanks regarding existing features:
- adding @ tagging to more places
- expanding the search more
- couple of display improvements here and there
- new WODC site
- un-beta-ing the live debates; making these recorded
- more resolutions particularly for categories where these are short
- possibly a new member's guide and a new member's welcome message

Looking ahead to roughly a couple of months from now, there's not much to add to edeb8 that's on my list. So...

What's the first thing you can think of that you wish you could do on edeb8 but can't (or think you can't)? Shoot!
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
nzlockie
By nzlockie | Jan 26 2015 5:17 AM
admin: When I'm in a debate but it's not my turn to post, I wish I could still access my argument writing screen.
I travel a lot and often have to fit debates into short windows of time. I often wish that I could pre-write my arguments when I have time and WiFi, so that I can simply tweak and post them from the road.
I know, I know, I should just use word or something. What can I say, you've made that area so good I just prefer to write it straight in there now!
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Jan 26 2015 10:27 AM
^ I think that would be great, but even better, a system that allowed you to write arguments during prep time.
Thumbs up from: