EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

Oh My Admin

< Return to subforum
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Jan 7 2015 7:27 AM
The new design changes are administratively phenomenal. Like holy admin, they are great.
Now all we need to do is purge that terrible teal, and this site will actually be extremely pleasing to look at for once.
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Jan 7 2015 7:30 AM
I would actually mind blue with a white bar at the bottom
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Jan 7 2015 7:34 AM
bump. I buried my own thread
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Jan 7 2015 7:41 AM
My admin, I just noticed the start a debate page :D
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Jan 7 2015 9:10 AM
So sadly it turns out that the new slicker buttons, and extremely sharp non-clunky designs I noticed, were a website adaption rather than a site change. Unless I am wrong and should be seeing different buttons and stuff. Please tell me!
admin
By admin | Jan 7 2015 11:39 AM
Blackflag: well maybe take a screenshot of the great stuff you could see? If it's not part of the site I can make it so?
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Jan 7 2015 11:44 AM
admin: It will be a week before I can get my laptop back from storage. I checked my tablet and phone to see if the changes carried over, but they did not. If the new design is still there, I'll send a screenshot. Just so you are aware, I've never seen those changes on my laptop until earlier. Did you make any significant changes to the buttons and frames on the site. I can pretty much run over what I saw if you want.
admin
By admin | Jan 7 2015 11:46 AM
Blackflag: Please do run over it! :)
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!