By 9spaceking | Oct 23 2014 5:35 AM
interesting.
Master of awesomeness
Darth Vitiosus
By Darth Vitiosus | Oct 23 2014 9:36 AM
admin: Fair enough.
Darth Vitiosus
By Darth Vitiosus | Oct 23 2014 9:50 AM
nzlockie: I don't know what bullies you had when you were a kid. Sounds like they breed the bullies as wimps in New Zealand. Bullies where I grew up couldn't be ignored. You can't ignore someone who throws your book bag out of the window or physically abuses you.

Also there is no, "we" in this subject. The people who you are referring to will not stop attacking DDO. They are the "undesirable" class of DDO. Admin can try to style this place as a Swiss type asylum for these troll terrorists. But this place looks more like Pakistan housing these troll terrorists.Just like how various terrorist groups use Pakistan to attack the Indians in Kashmir or how the Taliban attack the Afghan government from Pakistan. A lot of troll terrorists have made it clear they will use this site as a platform to spew their hatred about DDO and various DDO members. They are unwanted at DDO and make this place their home to attack DDO. This group of troll terrorists include: ******,******/******/******,**************, and **********. All of these guys have no intention of stopping the text chat warrior cause of attacking DDO.

I agree, they shouldn't be evicted. I just wait for the chance when they get themselves banned for their behavior. But of course this will take a long time because EDEB8 has a small passive community.
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Oct 23 2014 9:56 AM
I agree that inaction solves nothing. I disagree that fighting fire with fire dissipates any flames.
Darth Vitiosus
By Darth Vitiosus | Oct 23 2014 10:20 AM
9spaceking: Should it be awesome?
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Oct 23 2014 10:21 AM
Darth Vitiosus: He's trying to get last posts. Don't encourage him.
Darth Vitiosus
By Darth Vitiosus | Oct 23 2014 10:22 AM
9spaceking: You have been added to my hit list. There is only one person allowed to get the lasts post around here and they know who they are.
9spaceking
By 9spaceking | Oct 23 2014 10:30 AM
Darth Vitiosus: haha, I know it's Rebekah, but still--some exceptions have been made.
Master of awesomeness
Darth Vitiosus
By Darth Vitiosus | Oct 23 2014 10:40 AM
9spaceking: Exceptions? I don't think so. YOU DUN GOOFED.

Thumbs up from:
admin
By admin | Oct 31 2014 12:03 PM
Guys -- as most of you know we had another attack this morning. We really need to do SOMETHING to stop these attacks. Last month we reached almost 6Gb bandwidth.

I still say that banning temporary email addresses is our best shot. It would stop RM's current attack method for sure. There are other things he might use, but if we make it harder for him then he'll be more inclined to stop. I think we should just block attack routes as they come until he finally gets frustrated and gives up. Banning temporary email addresses is also sensible. I do need to send people notifications sometimes about things important to their account, but a temporary email address is unlikely to be monitored. This will only apply to new sign-ups.

The way I see it there are considerably more legit reasons for using Tor than for using a throwaway email address.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Darth Vitiosus
By Darth Vitiosus | Oct 31 2014 12:18 PM
admin: I am 90% sure that wasn't RM if you are thinking that.
Thumbs up from:
admin
By admin | Oct 31 2014 1:13 PM
Darth Vitiosus: I'm 90% sure it was. Maybe you should PM me.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Forti Animo
By Forti Animo | Dec 1 2014 1:21 AM
nzlockie: The other thing is that they may have a point ... Live and let live, I say. Everybody agrees that both sites have strengths and weaknesses and most people agree that those things are complimentary rather than divisive.
This was very well said- charismatic and inspirational. :-)
Thumbs up from:
Page: 12Most Recent