EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

Ban

< Return to subforum
admin
By admin | Oct 8 2014 3:15 PM
So yeah - Rational Madman is now gone for good, IP banned and account deactivated. He had one last day to not screw things up and then he decides to try to destroy the entire site. Man...

Discuss/celebrate/chat/whatever reaction you feel like having here!
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
admin
By admin | Oct 8 2014 3:34 PM
admin: PS, just had to ban an alt account he made. I think it was via a proxy. Sorry proxy people.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
admin
By admin | Oct 8 2014 3:50 PM
admin: RM's vote ratings have now been removed as well.
Let's revive the forums!
whiteflame
By whiteflame | Oct 8 2014 4:11 PM
admin: Well, depressing as it is that it had to come to this, RM was asking for it about as hard as any person could. Personal attacks, abusing the rating system, generally posting terrible comments, the guy is just a menace. Too bad he won't be finishing out our debate, though.
Darth Vitiosus
By Darth Vitiosus | Oct 9 2014 9:17 AM
Admin has willed it.......so shall it be made into Edeb8 history. First person banned was RationalMadman. It eventually was going to happenn and clearly he was testing the patience of some people from what I understand. This is another chapter closed in Edeb8 history, justice has been served.

It seems some people are kowtowing to admin now.

9spaceking
By 9spaceking | Oct 9 2014 9:58 AM
lolz, nice job
Master of awesomeness
nzlockie
By nzlockie | Oct 9 2014 10:06 AM
Darth Vitiosus: Pretty sure RM is not actually the first person banned. Hopefully he's the last though.

This site doesn't need this kind of drama.
Darth Vitiosus
By Darth Vitiosus | Oct 9 2014 10:08 AM
nzlockie: Strange, I don't remember anyone else being banned but ok. I just remember multi accounts being deleted. I also remember there is at least one member who should of been banned but wasn't.
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Oct 9 2014 10:28 AM
Darth Vitiosus: This is the second ban, the first being imabench,
Darth Vitiosus
By Darth Vitiosus | Oct 9 2014 10:40 AM
Blackflag: Where was I when this happened? O' well, I was here this time.
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Oct 9 2014 10:42 AM
Darth Vitiosus: It was created as an account to troll edeb8 apparently. Long before I was a user.
Darth Vitiosus
By Darth Vitiosus | Oct 9 2014 10:46 AM
Blackflag: I think I remember that now actually.......
admin
By admin | Oct 9 2014 11:12 AM
Blackflag: I don't even remember that.
Let's revive the forums!
ADreamOfLiberty
By ADreamOfLiberty | Oct 9 2014 11:16 AM
admin: Hey, I had a chat with Rational Madman and I happened to notice that in my chat history his name disappeared. So it says "chat with "

Either its a bug or a really badass "his name shall be stricken from every tablet" kind of thing.
admin
By admin | Oct 9 2014 12:20 PM
ADreamOfLiberty: Yeah, badass. I literally was thinking of activating the "isbanned" flag, but then I was like "nah" and deleted his profile entirely from the database.
Let's revive the forums!