EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

In light of recent banning arguments...

< Return to subforum
Page: 12Most Recent
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Oct 8 2014 2:48 PM
admin: you would do that now but wouldn't find out who listed my votes as vote bombs
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Oct 8 2014 2:48 PM
admin: you said everyone has right to opinion without being named
admin
By admin | Oct 8 2014 2:51 PM
Blackflag: Usually, yeah. But since you just screwed up by exploiting a site bug rather than reporting it, I feel like I should be allowed to make that threat.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Oct 8 2014 2:52 PM
admin: I reported it on the bugs thread
admin
By admin | Oct 8 2014 2:57 PM
Blackflag: And then exploited the hell out of it.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
admin
By admin | Oct 8 2014 2:57 PM
Blackflag: "I broke the site" is hardly what I want to read on a bugs thread thank you!
Let's revive the forums!
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Oct 8 2014 2:58 PM
admin: no i was testing other things about it
admin
By admin | Oct 8 2014 2:59 PM
Blackflag: That's my job, not yours. Because when I do it, I don't break the site.
Let's revive the forums!
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Oct 8 2014 3:03 PM
admin: It wasn't even my fault that it happened
whiteflame
By whiteflame | Oct 8 2014 3:33 PM
Blackflag: You're outnumbered on the former - I think most people on here like the ratings system. As for the latter, direct your suggestion at Lars instead of pissing off every judge to the point that you're going to get no backers on your ideal policy change. Marking every available vote a vote bomb is a pretty bad way to make friends, especially when you need more than just your own frustration to get anywhere.
Page: 12Most Recent