EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

OFFICIAL BUG THREAD

< Return to subforum
Page: 178910111213Most Recent
admin
By admin | Nov 16 2014 12:38 PM
nzlockie: Fixed
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Forti Animo
By Forti Animo | Nov 17 2014 8:28 AM
admin: http://www.edeb8.com/profile/Forti+Animo

It says the last time I was on is the 18th, but today is the 17th...
admin
By admin | Nov 17 2014 8:30 AM
Forti Animo: It's the 18th. Because the server is based on New Zealand time. Though relative times will display in your timezone (ie "1 hour ago"), absolute times (ie "November 18th") will display in the server's time zone.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Forti Animo
By Forti Animo | Nov 17 2014 8:31 AM
admin: Oh okay. Thank you!
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Nov 17 2014 9:02 AM
admin: Maybe this is a good time to use UST
#pun
Thumbs up from:
admin
By admin | Nov 17 2014 9:08 AM
Blackflag: I can't set the server time and even if I could it would probably screw up the site's time again. We don't need more time bugs.

The site does, internally, use UST as well for some things. Basically the server juggles 4 clocks somehow.
Let's revive the forums!
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Nov 27 2014 8:34 AM
9space accepted the incest debate, but it didn't go through
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Nov 27 2014 10:30 AM
When you favorite a hidden debate, you see the name of the debater when you get the notification that they posted.
nzlockie
By nzlockie | Nov 27 2014 11:04 AM
Sneaky one!

Along the same lines, you might want to check whether the name of a judge is revealed in the activity log in a debate where they are supposed to be hidden.
As in, if you're my friend and you vote on a debate, do I see that you voted in the activity log?

Although, when I think about it, I still wouldn't know which judgement is yours...
admin
By admin | Nov 27 2014 11:04 AM
Blackflag: Fixed
Let's revive the forums!
admin
By admin | Nov 27 2014 11:14 AM
nzlockie: It is revealed. It is also revealed on the judge's profile. But you can't tell who they voted for, or what their reasons were, or how many points they scored, that being the point of the feature as I understood it?
Let's revive the forums!
nzlockie
By nzlockie | Nov 27 2014 12:22 PM
admin: Yeah nah you're right. I thought about that after I posted.

admin
By admin | Nov 30 2014 9:58 PM
There was a CX issue. If you believe you posted stuff in CX in the last week or two, and none of your CX posts showed up in the debate, let me know and I *might* be able to retrieve them.
Let's revive the forums!
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Dec 14 2014 10:18 AM
http://www.edeb8.com/debate/That+Shinto+should+be+a+state+religion+in+Japan%5Cn/
There's no button to accept this debate
admin
By admin | Dec 14 2014 12:00 PM
Blackflag: Yes there is
Let's revive the forums!
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Dec 14 2014 12:08 PM
admin: I forgot he blocked me
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Dec 14 2014 1:30 PM
Chat box sometimes says admin is offline when he's online
admin
By admin | Dec 14 2014 2:09 PM
Blackflag: No he's not
Let's revive the forums!
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Dec 14 2014 2:32 PM
admin: The chat bar says you are offline and the user tab says you are online
admin
By admin | Dec 14 2014 2:33 PM
Blackflag: Right now?
Let's revive the forums!
Page: 12345678910111213Most Recent