EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

Happy Easter!

< Return to subforum
admin
By admin | Apr 17 2014 7:13 AM
It's Good Friday over here anyway. Have some celebratory Easter eggs in the background. (Can't see them? Refresh the page!)

Also, Easter Sunday I've booked out the whole day for EDEB8 updates. So if you have new requests be sure to let me know!
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
18Karl
By 18Karl | Apr 17 2014 9:53 AM
admin: Increase my ELO by one hundred percent and your bank accounts saving will also increase.
"Oi you! Yeah you! How many commies have you shot today"
admin
By admin | Apr 20 2014 8:42 PM
Easter's practically over in this part of the world. Hope y'all had a nice lent.

Should I do things like that easter egg background more often on Edeb8? Or is it just distracting?
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
nzlockie
By nzlockie | Apr 20 2014 10:34 PM
admin: meh. I don't really feel strongly one way or the other.
That being said, I hate it when the change involves stuff falling over the screen... ugh. Background changes and formatting changes are fine though.
admin
By admin | Apr 20 2014 10:35 PM
nzlockie: Have I ever made a change where stuff fell all over the screen?
Let's revive the forums!
nzlockie
By nzlockie | Apr 20 2014 10:49 PM
admin: Not while I've been here! I'm guessing that's because you have even a LITTLE bit of class. I hate it even webbys do that... it was cool in the late 90's but not now.
nzlockie
By nzlockie | Apr 20 2014 10:50 PM
nzlockie: Test
nzlockie
By nzlockie | Apr 20 2014 10:51 PM
nzlockie: Something weird going on with the time stamp again!
admin
By admin | Apr 20 2014 10:54 PM
nzlockie: Not exactly a phase I'm interested in going through. I left the 90s behind me over a decade ago. :D
Let's revive the forums!
admin
By admin | Apr 20 2014 10:54 PM
nzlockie: What is it?
Let's revive the forums!
nzlockie
By nzlockie | Apr 20 2014 11:00 PM
admin: It's 5 minutes out
admin
By admin | Apr 20 2014 11:03 PM
nzlockie: Huh. It isn't for me. 5 mins is a very odd length of time to be out too. Sounds more like something that would be a clock issue than a code issue. Let me know if the error persists.
Let's revive the forums!
nzlockie
By nzlockie | Apr 20 2014 11:09 PM
admin: It's 5 minutes out
admin
By admin | Apr 20 2014 11:11 PM
nzlockie: As in, whether it persists or whether it changes. I've checked the server time and that's OK. I'm presuming you could tell if your computer's clock was wrong.

Is the time too fast or too slow?
Let's revive the forums!
nzlockie
By nzlockie | Apr 20 2014 11:12 PM
admin: Test
nzlockie
By nzlockie | Apr 20 2014 11:13 PM
nzlockie: OK, sorry, my bad. Must be my phone is out! Sorry!
Pinkie
By Pinkie | Jul 7 2014 6:27 PM
nzlockie: Test
Please excuse me as I'm not super creative when it comes to forum signatures.
Priest of Swag
By Priest of Swag | Jul 7 2014 6:29 PM
Pinkie: Hey! Stop stealing my job.
Pinkie
By Pinkie | Jul 7 2014 6:30 PM
Priest of Swag: Oh sorry man.
Please excuse me as I'm not super creative when it comes to forum signatures.