EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

notifications

< Return to subforum
admin
By admin | Apr 1 2014 12:22 AM
testing...
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
admin
By admin | Apr 1 2014 12:22 AM
admin: testing...
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
admin
By admin | Apr 1 2014 12:24 AM
Let's revive the forums!
admin
By admin | Apr 1 2014 12:25 AM
Let's revive the forums!
admin
By admin | Apr 1 2014 12:29 AM
Let's revive the forums!
admin
By admin | Apr 1 2014 12:29 AM
Let's revive the forums!
admin
By admin | Apr 1 2014 12:32 AM
Let's revive the forums!
admin
By admin | Apr 1 2014 12:34 AM
Behold the newer, smaller, meaner, slightly less leaner, and hopefully more informative notifications for the site (you know, that little box that pops up when you make a status update or reply or this message etc).
Let's revive the forums!
nzlockie
By nzlockie | Apr 1 2014 5:43 AM
Very cool.
Pinkie
By Pinkie | Apr 1 2014 6:06 AM
The following is a test of the Emergency Broadcast System. This is a test of the Emergency Broadcast System. Broadcasters, in cooperation with the FCC and federal, state and local authorities have developed this system to keep you informed in the event of an emergency. If this had been an actual emergency, you would have been instructed where to tune in your area for news and official information. asmin serves edeb.com and this concludes this Emergency Broadcast System Test. Thank you.
Please excuse me as I'm not super creative when it comes to forum signatures.
nzlockie
By nzlockie | Apr 1 2014 6:11 AM
Pinkie: "Asmin"?
#fail
Pinkie
By Pinkie | Apr 1 2014 6:13 AM
nzlockie: April fools! I meant admin. ^^ Got you there!
Please excuse me as I'm not super creative when it comes to forum signatures.