brandon.the.debater
By brandon.the.debater | Dec 2 2016 12:35 PM
This is the official forum for the Jan. '17 Tournament
Brandon Acosta
Falcon Speech & Debater
Qualified Speech & Debate Captain and Coach
Bi0Hazard
By Bi0Hazard | Dec 3 2016 11:03 AM
brandon.the.debater: How is it going to happen? What if not enough people join?
brandon.the.debater
By brandon.the.debater | Dec 3 2016 6:45 PM
Bi0Hazard: Oh, this will happen manually. So regardless of the number of people it will start. So, the unrealistic amount of 32 people joining is not going to happen, it will start on the date provided on the calendar. It is going to happen according to schedule which is to be completed very soon. Also, if only 1 person (me) remains in the tournament then it will be cancelled
Brandon Acosta
Falcon Speech & Debater
admin
By admin | Dec 3 2016 6:53 PM
brandon.the.debater: Currently you have me and one other person I think, so that's a start :)
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
brandon.the.debater
By brandon.the.debater | Dec 4 2016 7:28 AM
admin: And we also have Kohai, but I was talking about the Knockout and Round Robin.
Brandon Acosta
Falcon Speech & Debater
Wylted
By Wylted | Dec 17 2016 10:32 AM
I'm in, but message me on email if I forget. Wylted82@gmail.com
brandon.the.debater
By brandon.the.debater | Dec 17 2016 4:53 PM
Wylted: You are in, thanks for joining, and GOOD LUCK!
Brandon Acosta
Falcon Speech & Debater
brandon.the.debater
By brandon.the.debater | Dec 17 2016 5:17 PM
Hello, all! This is Brandon and I would first like to thank all the debaters currently participating in the debate, I thank you for participating. Those that are not in all 3 decide on joining all three, don't worry, you will not get overwhelmed. Those of you not in the tournament, join before this Friday, December 23, 2016, at 10 PM (PST).
Also, there is the VIP opportunity now, decide to do this, for you will be a king, full of perks and will be able to have a great advantage over everything. Join before Wednesday at 11 AM (PST).
More information is coming soon, join the debate, be happy, check out our website/blog/tournament, and if you have questions, ask them!
Brandon Acosta
Falcon Speech & Debater
admin
By admin | Dec 20 2016 3:02 PM
brandon.the.debater: You know your presentation at the top of the VIP page? Apparently it says I need permission to see it.

GREAT initiative though :D
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
brandon.the.debater
By brandon.the.debater | Dec 20 2016 6:28 PM
admin: Oh sorry about that. I will fix it.
Brandon Acosta
Falcon Speech & Debater
brandon.the.debater
By brandon.the.debater | Dec 22 2016 6:31 AM
The January 2017 Debating Cup is coming to it's soon beginning, finally, we can celebrate this tounament! After tomorrow, it will officially start. Those of you who missed sign-ups to IP, please send me a message regarding this and I'll see what I can do! Other than that, I wish all current debaters good luck and I encourage everyone to join!
Tomorrow is the last day to sign-up at 10 PM (PST)!
Brandon Acosta
Falcon Speech & Debater
admin
By admin | Dec 24 2016 9:52 AM
brandon.the.debater: Does this mean we can see the R1 matchups now?
Let's revive the forums!
fire_wings
By fire_wings | Dec 29 2016 6:33 AM
/in
I am Fire_wings