EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

Topics I'd like to debate.

< Return to subforum
Page: 12Most Recent
ColeTrain
By ColeTrain | Sep 22 2015 3:18 PM
admin: How about this one?
Resolved: Adolescents ought to have the right to make autonomous medical decisions. (Con)
"Man is not free unless government is limited" -- Ronald Reagan
Topics: http://tinyurl.com/oh9tm6u
admin
By admin | Sep 22 2015 3:19 PM
ColeTrain: Sure.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
ColeTrain
By ColeTrain | Sep 22 2015 3:20 PM
admin: I don't feel in the least bit qualified to debate someone of your caliber, but I'll surely try. I'll go ahead and start it right now, if that's okay with you?
admin
By admin | Sep 22 2015 3:20 PM
ColeTrain: Sure
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Victor M
By Victor M | Sep 23 2015 6:57 PM
admin: "Cole Train, I totally agree with you on this, Currently, Africa being a pristine continent in terms of resources, and lacking in capacity to explore, having already developed countries i.e. Americas, Asia, Europe, Australia etc wanting to give a hand has most led to conflicts.

Guns is part of the artillery supplies all in the name of 'Peace Keeping' Currently, on the Kenyan port Mombasa, Berth No. 13, a Norwegian vessel is held, it did not just bring its intended cargo, there are machine guns, Rifles, military grade I suppose and this I solely believe isn't meant for game hunting which too is Illegal.. should we have US and all developed Nations tighten guns laws and also other weapons, then we have a better world altogether.
Let the games Begin
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Sep 24 2015 6:03 AM
Victor M: Africa is very isolated from international affairs. Even when African nations participate in a conflict, they hardly contribute despite having massive military infrastructure and manpower.

Taking a page from Ethiopia, becoming an active participant in international diplomacy comes with an extreme amount of benefits.
ColeTrain
By ColeTrain | Sep 24 2015 11:05 AM
Victor M: You agree with me totally on what? Gun laws? :)
ColeTrain
By ColeTrain | Sep 24 2015 11:06 AM
Blackflag: You're right. That's why I support the UN. :P

By the way... did you ever have a debate.org profile?
Victor M
By Victor M | Sep 24 2015 5:13 PM
ColeTrain: on gun laws, they should be tightened especially the sales to African Nations, Within America I don't know but i believe Dialogue is better than Instilling fear @ Cole Train.
Let the games Begin
Victor M
By Victor M | Sep 24 2015 5:22 PM
Blackflag: Stag, Yes Africa is Isolated, well everyone and even the very great Nations of Today started from somewhere, I am not Justifying the slow paced development, but rather, strategy and will to give the best, selflessness and unity is what has been deprived of us.

Having massive military infrastructure and manpower is different from having strategy and modest spirit of democracy which would fire up the military capacity to safe guard the intrinsic value of a country towards development instead of the current Warlord 'Like' situation
Thumbs up from:
Let the games Begin
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Sep 25 2015 12:47 PM
Victor M: There are a couple of countries in Africa which are not as isolated.

Kenya for example, has been one of the primary leaders of many African Union military operations.

Ethiopia sent an army to South Korea as the only independent African unit besides South Africa. They also established strong ties with the USSR during the Cold War.

South Africa is very active in diplomacy in its region, and has tied its military closely with NATO nations. They have been more or less military active in most major conflicts throughout the 20th century.
Page: 12Most Recent