EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

The hypocrisy of debate.org

< Return to subforum
genesis01
By genesis01 | Aug 24 2015 2:03 PM
http://www.debate.org/forums/debate.org/topic/72607/

You can clearly see that even the moderators are discussing trolling and laughing at it, while they decide to ban me accusing me of being a "troll." Yet idiots like imabench or vi_spex continue to remain on the site. There's clear bias in their moderators.
Thumbs up from:
admin
By admin | Aug 24 2015 2:08 PM
genesis01: I think everyone on edeb8 already knows this on some level.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
genesis01
By genesis01 | Aug 24 2015 2:10 PM
They even have a rigged voting system. They'll literally listen to any report against a vote regarding a debate. The best way to win debates in debate.org is to simply report all votes in favor of your opponent, because they blindly believe every report against votes is legit.
admin
By admin | Aug 24 2015 2:12 PM
genesis01: Boy, where have I heard this before... lol...
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
nzlockie
By nzlockie | Aug 24 2015 2:13 PM
Yawn.
Thumbs up from:
genesis01
By genesis01 | Aug 24 2015 2:13 PM
They even have a rigged voting system. They'll literally listen to any report against a vote regarding a debate. The best way to win debates in debate.org is to simply report all votes in favor of your opponent, because they blindly believe every report against votes is legit.
genesis01
By genesis01 | Aug 24 2015 2:14 PM
Why am I posting that every time I reload?
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Aug 24 2015 2:17 PM
: I always hated this most about debate.org
admin
By admin | Aug 24 2015 2:27 PM
genesis01: Because you're reloading the "post" page that you loaded to post that message.

Don't worry, it's on the feature request tracker already to have some kind of redirection to avoid that issue.
Let's revive the forums!
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Aug 24 2015 2:58 PM
admin: There is another option. Detect duplicate posts automatically and delete them.
admin
By admin | Aug 24 2015 3:00 PM
Blackflag: The site already does that, but if there's a post in between that confuses it.
Let's revive the forums!
Tajshar2k
By Tajshar2k | Aug 25 2015 3:20 AM
Genesis,you literally make such offensive polls on the site.
Bolshevik-
By Bolshevik- | Aug 25 2015 6:33 AM
Imabench runs DDO. Airmax bans who bench tells him to ban.
Victory: http://www.edeb8.com/forum/Games/828
RXR.
By RXR. | Aug 27 2015 9:49 AM
And the worst part is that imabench got suspended 5 times (i've lost count) and still hasn't been banned. What's so special about this tard ? Meanwhile i get banned for ''making multiple accounts''.
R.I.P RXR
2015-2015
genesis01
By genesis01 | Aug 27 2015 11:40 AM
Tajshar2k: I was trolling because of the hypocrisy of DDO.
genesis01
By genesis01 | Aug 27 2015 11:41 AM
RXR.: i know, imabench flames everyone he dislikes and literally trolls all the time. Debate.org's mods are so biased, they ban who they dislike and leave alone who they like.
Tajshar2k
By Tajshar2k | Aug 27 2015 12:01 PM
genesis01: I don't get it though. If you were genuinely criticizing Islam, rather than just making some polls. I would have supported you. You actually had some good points. Had you just been a a bit less offensive, and presented more facts. You wouldn't have got banned.
Tajshar2k
By Tajshar2k | Aug 27 2015 12:02 PM
RXR.: Your debate with that girl who thought the Boston Marathon Bomber was hot, was hillarious.
genesis01
By genesis01 | Aug 27 2015 12:22 PM
Tajshar2k: Because debate.org is ran by hypocrites, and they aren't even close on the level of edeb8, debate.org is very corrupt