EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

Absolutely Outraged

< Return to subforum
Blackflag
By Blackflag | May 15 2015 7:24 PM
I spent hours writing the argument for this debate
http://www.edeb8.com/debate/That+music+with+obscene+lyrics+should+be+censored%5Cn/post

I realized that I was over the character count so I spent another hour of my time simply revising and editing my argument. It turns out that I ran out of time. Worst of all, I cannot even recover the argument nor was did I have a way of viewing on screen how much time I had left. If someone knows how to help me recover my argument before I pressed the "Submit argument" button, please tell me. I feel like I wasted a lot of time trying to reduce my argument to 4000 characters.
admin
By admin | May 16 2015 12:13 AM
Blackflag: nor was did I have a way of viewing on screen how much time I had left
On the editing page for your argument, the same code that shows you how much time you have left on the debate page is also right on top of the editor. The editor thus also tells you how much time you have.

I couldn't find a saved draft for you unfortunately. Sorry, and thanks for making an effort.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!