There is only one God

< Return to subforum
SebUK
By SebUK | May 5 2015 3:36 AM
that is mod and his son chickadee.
Meet SebUK - Libertarian Conservative
admin
By admin | May 5 2015 4:47 AM
SebUK: SebUK, this is your official warning for mild spamming. In general you should use the minimum number of threads to make a topic, so you shouldn't have a thread here and on community on the same issue, okay?
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Voice
By Voice | May 5 2015 5:15 AM
admin: Technically, it isn't the same topic. Related? Yes, but not the same. There is a distinct difference.
admin
By admin | May 5 2015 11:28 AM
Voice: No, there's not. I've told people there's not enough times today. If people won't listen, bans will follow.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Voice
By Voice | May 6 2015 2:10 AM
admin: "Not enough times today"? What do you mean by that?
admin
By admin | May 6 2015 2:12 AM
Voice: I mean I suck at typing because people are wearing me out with having to write out warnings and such.

Also, that I've told people that there isn't enough times today.
Let's revive the forums!
Voice
By Voice | May 6 2015 2:16 AM
admin: I don't get you. What are these "times"?
admin
By admin | May 6 2015 2:19 AM
Voice: The times when I've told people that they are technically the same topic. Don't spam threads on a single topic, don't try to game me on what you think are technicalities, and we'll be sweet.
Let's revive the forums!
Voice
By Voice | May 6 2015 2:20 AM
admin: I'm not trying to game you. I just wanted a clarification of your statement.
admin
By admin | May 6 2015 2:21 AM
Voice: No problem then. Now you have it.
Let's revive the forums!
Voice
By Voice | May 6 2015 2:22 AM
admin: Thank you.
ButterCatx
By ButterCatx | May 6 2015 2:22 AM
Voice: tbh, I was confused too and I'm deciphering livy in latin class(livy sucks at writing, one time we were translating and we thought that he wrote "rocky trees")
"I am not wise, I am a joker" - Floki
"A warrior does not show his heart until the axe reveals it." - Floki
Voice
By Voice | May 6 2015 2:24 AM
admin: I already know the answer to this question, but do you desire the ending of hostilities?