EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

Chickadee is the one true Mod of the site

< Return to subforum
Page: 1234Most Recent
ButterCatx
By ButterCatx | May 4 2015 5:56 AM
: Praise be to chickadee, all false mods shall come to pay for their crimes.
"I am not wise, I am a joker" - Floki
"A warrior does not show his heart until the axe reveals it." - Floki
Voice
By Voice | May 4 2015 6:00 AM
Praise be unto chickadee! He has lead us across the Chasm, from the binds of slavery from Religos!
daytonanerd
By daytonanerd | May 4 2015 10:08 AM
Voice: Amen! May Chickadee grant blessing to all ye who wish to join this righteous cause.
admin
By admin | May 4 2015 10:25 AM
: Daytonanerd, this is an official warning for breaking site rules, most specifically:
> claiming somebody else is the site mod, and
> spam content

If it happens again, you will be banned
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
admin
By admin | May 4 2015 10:25 AM
ButterCatx: Same goes for you. See my previous post
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
daytonanerd
By daytonanerd | May 4 2015 10:27 AM
admin: Claiming somebody else is site mod is against the rules? Well, way to violate my religion, Lars. What a hate crime.
admin
By admin | May 4 2015 10:33 AM
daytonanerd: Yeah. And there's an important reason.

Suppose somebody on the site claims to be a mod and then breaks the site rules in another way. That turns people off the site, and also if our reputation gets bad enough as a place for trolls and whatnot, could get edeb8 removed from the net. Stag did this once and I came down hard on him, because he made everyone on DDO think edeb8 was modded by himself. It's only fair I apply the same rule to you.

Sorry.
Let's revive the forums!
daytonanerd
By daytonanerd | May 4 2015 10:35 AM
admin: Difference is, I am not claiming that I, myself am the mod. I am asserting the universally known fact of this great religion that Chickadee is the one true Mod, of all sites, and the world.
admin
By admin | May 4 2015 10:39 AM
daytonanerd: Nope, sorry, doesn't fly. Claiming ANYONE else is the mod runs into the same problem. It causes edeb8 to be judged primarily by the actions of that person.
Let's revive the forums!
daytonanerd
By daytonanerd | May 4 2015 10:41 AM
admin: Well who better to judge it by than the holiest man to ever live? Chickadee should be how this site is seen. He should be how all sites are seen. We, at the Church of NAC, are spreading this gospel to this site, to ensure that judgement in the standards of Chickadee are upheld.
admin
By admin | May 4 2015 11:04 AM
daytonanerd: I don't care how holy he is. It's not funny. This post is clear trolling.
Let's revive the forums!
daytonanerd
By daytonanerd | May 4 2015 11:05 AM
admin: May Mod have mercy on your soul. And this is not trolling. All of these threads about Chickadee are relevant to the subjects of the sub forums. I'm ecstatic to talk about the one true mod.
admin
By admin | May 4 2015 11:08 AM
daytonanerd: Trolling does not mean off topic. Trolling means a post made for no reason other than to get a reaction. Your post was not relevant to mine, rather a statement of a bunch of things that previously got you damn near banned. Final warning.
Let's revive the forums!
daytonanerd
By daytonanerd | May 4 2015 11:10 AM
admin: Well fine, if you see my expression of my beliefs as just reactionary statements, then fine, ban my ass. But that doesn't change the fact that it is a crock of shit. May Chickadee have mercy on your soul.
admin
By admin | May 4 2015 11:14 AM
daytonanerd: Sure, edeb8 limits free expression all the time. Now either leave this stuff to groups, drop the mod claim, or shut up, and all will be fine.
Let's revive the forums!
daytonanerd
By daytonanerd | May 4 2015 11:18 AM
admin: So what you're saying is, is that I should change my beliefs to fit your idealistic world of a forum? Sorry, sir, that isn't going to happen, and I'm not going to silence down about it, to make your side the unopposed one. The forums are meant to be a place where conversations are struck about various, emotionally charged topics. I am simply engaging in the purpose of any forum. That is all.
admin
By admin | May 4 2015 11:21 AM
daytonanerd: The forums are meant to be a place where conversations are struck about various, emotionally charged topics.

Sorry, not this one. This one is primarily for friendly open-form discussion of serious or site community topics, and not necessarily the most emotionally charged ones. I'm usually pretty generous with my interpretation of that if a thread falls into a grey area. For the most part your posts don't.
Let's revive the forums!
daytonanerd
By daytonanerd | May 4 2015 11:23 AM
admin: I'd say my threads and topics of conversation have been very friendly and open to this community, and are very serious and dear to me, with my belief in the Church of NAC.
admin
By admin | May 4 2015 11:26 AM
daytonanerd: You posted spam on every forum.
You trolled me.
And you claimed somebody else was the site mod.

If you want you can campaign to allow these three things. Right now they are illegal on the site for good reason. It's simple, do any of them again, you'll be banned. Go start a group.
Let's revive the forums!
daytonanerd
By daytonanerd | May 4 2015 11:29 AM
admin: It's not spam. It is my beliefs. I didn't realize you were so intolerant, Lars. I did not troll you. I simply expressed my beliefs. I also have stated that it is my belief that Chickadee is the true mod of all sites, and I stand by this belief. I shall not campaign, for I am in the parameters of this site's rules, as well as the standards of the forums.
Page: 1234Most Recent