EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

Calling all Edeb8ers, DDO Refugees, and More

< Return to subforum
Mharman
By Mharman | Oct 18 2022 1:45 PM
Hello. I am Mharman.

I was a long-time user of Debate.org until the spam bot attacks, and I once opened an account on this site to check it out for a bit. It is the account that I have reactivated now to post this.

I haven't seen anyone online in over a year, so I assume this site is dead. So I suggest you try Debateart.com instead. It's a pretty good site overall, although some of the members are weird. The owner does a good job fixing bugs and moderation is pretty good now after some improvements they made. I've been a member for almost 4 years.

Larz, if you're reading this, I suggest you shut this place down and join DART too. I admire your desire to have a community on a site that isn't under Juggle's thumb, but DART is better coded and it isn't owned by Juggle. The remains of the DDO community are there as well. By all accounts, it is that site, or at least the closest any site will get. I'm not sure if you're spending any money to keep this site running, but if you are you'll save time and money just by joining us over there as well.

I hope to see you all there. Kind regards to you all, and goodbye.
With Liberty and Justice for all!