EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

Your opinion on George Tiller ?

< Return to subforum
Page: 12Most Recent
RXR.
By RXR. | Apr 19 2015 1:45 PM
George Tiller is one of three abortion doctors that do abortions in the third trimester in the United States. He got shot by a christian while attending a Christian church. He claims that people should ''Trust Women''. Anyways, i would like to hear your thoughts on the guy. Because on one side, he is considered a baby killer and on the other side a women's life saver.

R.I.P RXR
2015-2015
admin
By admin | Apr 19 2015 3:55 PM
RXR.: You know, stories like this are why America seems crazy to most of the liberalized world. Even if he WAS a baby killer he did not deserve the death penalty, and certainly not by being shot like that with no trial. I'm pro-abortion and think he did a great job anyway.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
RXR.
By RXR. | Apr 25 2015 2:09 AM
admin: Considering the fact he cut 60,00 pre-born babies necks and sucked their brains out with a tube then proceeding to flush their little limbs down the toilet and or selling their bodies on ebay. Then yes he did a good job. But he didn't do a good job as being a moral human being.
R.I.P RXR
2015-2015
admin
By admin | Apr 25 2015 3:18 AM
RXR.: If you consider abortion immoral, then that's a sad opinion. But it still doesn't justify his murder. I consider littering to be immoral too, but I don't beat up litterers.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
RXR.
By RXR. | Apr 25 2015 5:40 AM
admin: I'm Pretty sure sucking someone's brains out while they are still alive is immoral.
R.I.P RXR
2015-2015
admin
By admin | Apr 25 2015 12:04 PM
RXR.: I'm pretty sure that if a giant alive beetle, spider, fly etc comes into your house, you'd probably do something like that.
Let's revive the forums!
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Apr 25 2015 12:15 PM
admin: Many people, like me, do not kill beetles, spiders, or fly. How are they supposed to harm me?
admin
By admin | Apr 25 2015 12:21 PM
Blackflag: Spreading diseases occasionally.
Let's revive the forums!
Chuz Life
By Chuz Life | Apr 25 2015 4:45 PM
admin: Are you suggesting that morality dictates that we (humans) owe it to beetles, spiders and flies . . . to treat them as equals to ourselves?
The Supreme Court needs to explain how a 'child in the womb' is a person enough to be recognized as a MURDER victim under one law but not under any others.
admin
By admin | Apr 25 2015 4:46 PM
Chuz Life: Nope. I'm suggesting there's nothing morally wrong with late term abortion, and even if there was, the killing of George Tiller as an immoral man is unjustified.
Let's revive the forums!
Chuz Life
By Chuz Life | Apr 25 2015 4:53 PM
admin: The comment was made that sucking the brains out of prenatal children is immoral... your response was to say that he would do the same to a bettle, spider or fly if it was in his house. . .

If that was not an equalization between children in the womb and insects, then what was it?
The Supreme Court needs to explain how a 'child in the womb' is a person enough to be recognized as a MURDER victim under one law but not under any others.
admin
By admin | Apr 25 2015 4:55 PM
Chuz Life: It is, but not to ourselves. I am making a distinction between children in the womb and ourselves.
Let's revive the forums!
admin
By admin | Apr 25 2015 5:31 PM
Accidental duplicate comment removed
Let's revive the forums!
Chuz Life
By Chuz Life | Apr 25 2015 5:31 PM
admin: Are all people (human beings) entitled to the equal protections of the laws in your country, Admin?
admin
By admin | Apr 26 2015 1:56 PM
Chuz Life: Usually, but the unborn are not classed as human beings in my country either.
Let's revive the forums!
Chuz Life
By Chuz Life | Apr 26 2015 2:20 PM
admin: : Usually, but the unborn are not classed as human beings in my country either.

I understand the status quo.

Do you understand that the status quo is being challenged?

admin
By admin | Apr 26 2015 2:21 PM
Chuz Life: Sure, but I wouldn't "challenge" this status quo by murdering people.
Let's revive the forums!
Chuz Life
By Chuz Life | Apr 26 2015 2:42 PM
admin: Do you find murder to be abhorrent in all cases. . . or just in cases where the victim's status as a human being is not something that might be in question?
admin
By admin | Apr 26 2015 2:56 PM
Chuz Life: Not all. I do support euthanasia, for example, something that's (incidentally) not allowed in my country. I don't support war, I do support abortion - I have a lot of complex standards when it comes to murder, personally.

In this case, however, George Tiller's status as a human being was pretty clear I'd say. Even if I did not support his work, I would not support killing him. It's like extremist muslims who kill American taxpayers. Just makes their cause look illegitimate.
Let's revive the forums!
RXR.
By RXR. | Apr 28 2015 8:10 AM

Thumbs up from:
R.I.P RXR
2015-2015
Page: 12Most Recent