EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

I'm going for a hike

< Return to subforum
admin
By admin | Mar 31 2015 10:29 PM
Leaving on Friday, returning on Wednesday. As somebody in GMT+13, that's roughly Thursday-Tuesday if you happen to live in the US. So I can't do stuff around the site at that time.

Everyone behave yourselves while I'm gone! :) Any questions?
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
nzlockie
By nzlockie | Apr 1 2015 6:18 AM
admin: Im away as well. This is the long one. I'll be away until may 7th or so.
admin
By admin | Apr 1 2015 6:48 AM
nzlockie: You'll be back just in time to sign up for the WODC then! :)

Have an awesome trip!
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
nzlockie
By nzlockie | Apr 1 2015 7:02 AM
admin: Haha, yeah the problem is, I'm only back for three days then I'm away again. Won't be back properly until late July.
admin
By admin | Apr 1 2015 10:06 AM
nzlockie: Take your free draw in R1, forfeit R2, win rounds 3+4+5. With the lower break standards this year you'll still easily be able to win.
Let's revive the forums!
nzlockie
By nzlockie | Apr 1 2015 8:20 PM
admin: Yeah I hate forfeits though. I'd really struggle to sign up for a debate I know I'm not going to complete.
admin
By admin | Apr 1 2015 8:21 PM
nzlockie: To be fair, if last year is any indication, almost nobody can complete every round of a 5 round tournament.
Let's revive the forums!
nzlockie
By nzlockie | Apr 1 2015 8:26 PM
admin: Yeah well, I guess I'll see what the signups are looking like. I'll admit that it kind of rankles me that a bunch of the DDO guys just assumed that they would win. It also kind of annoyed me that I won all of my debates and still didn't make the finals! Haha.

Although one of those was due to that vote by 9Space, where even he admitted it was a vote bomb. If memory serves I ended up winning but after the cut off time.

Anyway - where are you hiking? Abel Tasman?
admin
By admin | Apr 1 2015 8:31 PM
nzlockie: Nah, I've been around there enough. Time to go around Mt Ruapehu again! :) My favorite spot in the country.
Let's revive the forums!
nzlockie
By nzlockie | Apr 1 2015 8:40 PM
admin: Ha funny - my boarder was planning on going there this weekend, but instead he's going... to Palmy.
Lame.