Georgia
Germany
Iraq
Italy
Netherlands
New Zealand
United Kingdom
United States

The one's in bold are the only countries that actually have a chance of winning.
I don't mean to be one sided here, but the other countries simply don't have the training, combat experience, and numbers to be serious competitors.
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Sep 12 2014 2:11 PM
La La
Bump
nzlockie
By nzlockie | Sep 12 2014 2:37 PM
Blackflag: No contest here, although it'd be different if it weren't just restricted to combat troops.

For the record, I'd say almost every sport is going to come down to USA and the UK.
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Sep 12 2014 3:06 PM
nzlockie: I don't know. France has more veterans and lots of soldiers with combat experience. Sure, they stayed out of Iraq, but they were fighting their own wars in Mali and the Congo. I'm not even sure if the US will win, considering it is a British game, with the majority of contestants being British.

It would be different if the game was international, but it is not.
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Sep 12 2014 3:11 PM
Anyways, the only coverage appears to be through BBC. To be honest, I'm more caught up with the FIBA world cup final match against serbia, on the 14th.
Little did I know the baltic states were so good at basketball.
nzlockie
By nzlockie | Sep 12 2014 3:25 PM
Blackflag: They've always been very good. Lithuania will be VERY disappointed to have lost so heavily to the USA the other day.
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Sep 12 2014 3:28 PM
nzlockie: Lithuania is good at basketball, but the real rising stars are Greece and Turkey.
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Sep 12 2014 3:31 PM
The problem is that American basketball is played through a in country federation known as the NBA. While other countries have similar in country federations, America can only play Canada and Mexico on a FIBA level. Meaning our national team gets less playing experience.
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Sep 12 2014 3:31 PM
*an