EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

Flight 370

< Return to subforum
Page: 123Most Recent
Pinkie
By Pinkie | Mar 21 2014 2:47 PM
Please excuse me as I'm not super creative when it comes to forum signatures.
Tophatdoc
By Tophatdoc | Mar 24 2014 6:46 AM
The end of Flight 370 has been discovered. According to the Malaysian government, it went missing in the Indian Ocean.
"Don't respond to my posts. Don't read my debates. Don't read my messages. Thanks for reading this message. " A Quote from Tophatdoc
admin
By admin | Mar 25 2014 8:14 AM
Now that everybody seems to be focusing on the pilots, what do you guys think would be a possible motive? Especially since neither pilot appears to have been particularly suicidal?
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Tophatdoc
By Tophatdoc | Mar 25 2014 11:04 AM
admin: Interesting, I have heard various theories on the motives on the pilots, many of which show foul play or incompetence. I personally will not speculate that out of respect to the dead. It has been stated all of the flight's crew and passengers have died. I won't be speculating the motives of the pilots, I will leave that to the people involved in the investigation.
"Don't respond to my posts. Don't read my debates. Don't read my messages. Thanks for reading this message. " A Quote from Tophatdoc
Pinkie
By Pinkie | Apr 3 2014 2:34 AM
Tophatdoc: The people in the investigation will never tell us what truly happened.
Pinkie
Tophatdoc: The people in the investigation will never tell us what truly happened.
Pinkie
nzlockie
By nzlockie | Apr 10 2014 8:25 AM
Sounds like we might have some answers in a few days!
admin
By admin | Apr 14 2014 12:42 AM
nzlockie: Who's been saying that? I want to tell them how wrong they are.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
nzlockie
By nzlockie | Apr 14 2014 11:12 PM
admin: At the time I think I was referring to the pings that they detecting in the new search area. Apparently they're all gone now though so I'm guessing that the media interest is going to die.

Looks like we'll never know?
admin
By admin | May 7 2014 3:34 PM
nzlockie: 23 days later we still have nothing, but read this poll: http://newday.blogs.cnn.com/2014/05/07/poll-46-of-americans-think-flight-370-search-is-in-the-wrong-place/

Also this: http://intellihub.com/failure-find-malaysia-airlines-flight-mh370-sparks-chinese-consideration-surveil-world/
Let's revive the forums!
nzlockie
By nzlockie | May 7 2014 4:17 PM
admin: I think polls of the public on subjects like this are the very definition of pointless. Honestly. They might as well ask Americans what colour socks Jeremy is wearing today.

I LOVE the chinese one. This is just fantastic! I'm not even joking.
The thing about watching Chinese spin doctors is that they honestly think that we buy the idea that they're only working for our collective benefit. When western cultures spin at this level, you can tell they kind of know they're only getting half the population.

I say go for it China. Expand the global surveillance so that we will never have anything go missing again!
admin
By admin | May 7 2014 4:23 PM
nzlockie: I thought it was fascinating that Americans most agree on the following: it was terrorists among the flight crew, and everyone died, but we should keep searching. It's just such a typically CNN narrative. I wanted to read the "Study also confirms 70% of respondents watch CNN frequently."
Let's revive the forums!
nzlockie
By nzlockie | May 7 2014 4:33 PM
admin: I've always maintained that Paranoia is what will ultimately be the demise of the USA as a super power.

If you hear hoof beats, you have to think horses not zebras. When a plane goes missing, it's usually pilot or mechanical failure, not terrorists.
Terrorism IS a possibility, but in my opinion, a VERY low one. I think about terrorists on airplanes as often as I think of Taupo erupting when I go swimming there.

Certainly any terrorist group who makes a fully loaded passenger jet disappear and then forgets to claim responsibility probably needs to re-read the marketing section of their terrorist handbook.
Pinkie
By Pinkie | May 9 2014 3:34 AM
nzlockie: Its because Americans buy fear. They pay for it to scare themselves and they don't realize they're paying big news corporations to continue using scare tactics instead of being honest in the news. The world is a awful place but your chances of getting struck by lightning aren't that high.
Page: 123Most Recent