EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

Terrorism

< Return to subforum
ultimate.debater
By ultimate.debater | Jan 3 2017 3:38 AM
We can all agree that terrorism is rapidly growing currently in the world right and it's truly depressing. First of all, there have been many attacks in 2016 and the most current has been regarding the nightclub attack happening in Turkey. The group ISIS is rapidly growing very quickly, and how do you feel about this?
Just answer these two questions:

How do you feel about the amount of terrorism in the world currently? Do you feel as though it is expected, depressing, unexpected, etc.?

What do you think we should do about the terrorist attacks? Should we stop it, start war, leave it,etc.?

What do you think might happen this new year regarding terrorism? Do you think that it will grow stronger, continue, decrease,etc.?

This is just a thread supporting quick thoughts that we think about in our day-to-day lives and express it here.
Dassault Papillon
By Dassault Papillon | Jan 3 2017 4:27 AM
ISIL will be taken out this year most likely, so I imagine there'll be a slight decrease in terrorism this year. I predict there'll be a large terrorist attack in either London or Rome, and that Turkey will crack down on the Kurds in an effort to prevent Kurdish terror attacks in their country.
Wylted
By Wylted | Jan 3 2017 10:06 AM
ultimate.debater: As a non interventionist, I believed that if we left ISIS alone, they would leave us alone. Having read their propaganda I now know this to be incorrect. I'm confident that now that we have the first real republican since Andrew Jackson in the white house, ISIS will be eliminated.