EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

TweetyPie Trump. Why?

< Return to subforum
Polymath
By Polymath | Dec 30 2016 5:02 PM
Prior to the election Trump didn't use Twitter to run his business. His minions were not told to buy/sell or report progress by tweet. Trump didn't contact his business friends/rivals and do his deals in public.
Assuming that Trump is, as advertised, a wily, steely-eyed, go-for-the jugular business man well used to double-dealing and secret back-stabbing why the Tweets?

admin
By admin | Dec 30 2016 5:36 PM
Polymath: I don't think anyone should put any stock in Twitter or Facebook. It's too virtual to mean anything.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Polymath
By Polymath | Dec 30 2016 6:04 PM
admin: Don't believe them? The man is reversing current government policy on an almost daily basis and you think he's spoofing. Try streaming the U.S. papers and see what they believe.
admin
By admin | Dec 30 2016 7:07 PM
Polymath: Oh I believe he's got his own opinions and stuff, I just doubt twitter activity is a great indicator of any given person's true nature. If twitter is accurate in some way that doesn't mean it's totally representative.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Polymath
By Polymath | Dec 30 2016 11:06 PM
admin: You cannot possibly be so obtuse so I'll assume you are being whimsical.

In that case I suppose peeing of the Chinese and building more nuclear bombs is an early April fools joke.
admin
By admin | Dec 30 2016 11:44 PM
Polymath: That simply proves he's a politician now. He's using different tools to achieve his ends. So what?
Let's revive the forums!